Chapter 1: My life

Thanks you so much for waiting on a new chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

____________________________________________

As (Y/N) was getting her beauty sleep, a voice came up to her ear yelling, "WAKE UP SHITFACE ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!" (Y/N) stood up to only find out it was her older sister (S/N). " What the hell (S/N), why did you scream into my ear?!?!", said (Y/N). " Sorry, but the alarm clock went off and you wasn't up so I to do it." (Y/N) and ( S/N) share a room together and one side is for (S/N) and the other side for (Y/N). Once her sister left the room. (Y/N) went to the closest and change into her uniform.

After changing,(Y/N) left her room and knock on the bathroom."Come in", said (B/N). When she got in there, she see her brother brushing his teeth and her sister fixing her hair. Most people don't believe that's their twins. Plus since (B/N) the only boy, he gets his own room.

*Time skip to 10 minutes later*

After brushing her hair and teeth, (Y/N) went to the kitchen to find a note on the table saying 'I had to leave early to set up a meeting and your father had an emergency at the garage.' (Y/N)'s mom is a bakery owner and her dad is a mechanic. After reading the note , she got an apple and her bag and left the house. 

While walking, her best friend (Bff/N) yelled "Wait for me (Y/N)!!" (Y/N) and (Bff/N) been best friends since they was 4. " Hurry up, class starts in 20 minutes", said (Y/N). When she got caught up with her, they started talking about random things.

*Time skip to class*

As everybody was settling down, the teacher walked in." Good Morning class, as you may know a lot of people had been moving her these past couple of weeks. Because of that, we're going to have new students joining us Monday and not only that there also a party being held in two weeks to welcome our new arrival." The class started to get excited about the party. "Alright class let get on with the lesson."

(Y/N) couldn't believe that there will be a party in two weeks, she wonders if (Ex/C/N)[Ex crush name] would asked her to the party.

*Time skip to lunch*

As (Y/N) and (Bff/N) began eating their lunch,(Ex/C/N) looked at (Y/N) and she notices."Oh my god, did you see that!!(Ex/C/N) just waved at me!" " Yeah I noticed, do you think they'll ask you out?", asked (Bff/N). " I wish but they'll never go for a loser like me." " But you never know", said ( Bff/N)," now give me your SUSHI."  "HEY", yelled (Y/N)

* Time skip to after school*

After school,( Y/N) and (Bff/N) begin walking to the bakery where your mom works at. As she open the door, (Y/N) could smell all the good pastry her mother made today. " Hey mom", said ( Y/N). "Hello Mrs.(L/N)", greeted (Bff/N)." Hello girls, how was your day?", said her mother. " It was fine, there suppose to be a party in two weeks", answered (Y/N)."I heard, I'm so excited", scream Mrs.(L/N)," anyway, would you guys like your usual?" " YES PLEASE."

 After getting the donuts, ( Y/N) and (Bff/N) went to ( Y/N) and just watch (F/S) while eating donuts. After a couple of hours,  (Bff/N)'s mom call her home and leave. Once that's all over, (Y/N) would go to her room , change clothes, and falls asleep till dinner.

After dinner, (Y/N) take a shower, put on her pj, lay in her bed while reading manga. After an hour or so , she'll fall asleep and whisper to herself saying , 'Let tomorrow be a better day' and falls asleep.

_________________________________________________________________

That was chapter one of my new story. Sorry if it's crappy but I promise it'll get better later on

Until then:😘😘