Chapter 6: Life

Y/n's POV
I don't know what to say. Everything happened so fast. I'm looking at myself in the mirror, making sure I look nice for today. When the corner of my eye, I saw a picture of me and Ryuko graduating from high school. I remember that day like it was yesterday.
5 years ago
It was the last day for Seniors and everyone was getting excited for graduation. Me, Ryuko, Mako, and Bff/n was talking about what are we doing after high school.
Y/n: So what is everyone doing after graduation?
Bff/n: Going to college and turn up!
Mako: I'm not going to college. I'm going to own a cafe here with the help of  my boyfriend, Gamagoori.
Ryuko: I still can't believe that you got with him.
Mako: Me too. I thought he would forget about me, but I was wrong.
Bff/n: Ryuko, you still haven't told us what you're doing after high school.
Ryuko: Like you and Y/n, I'm going to college also.
Mako: You guys leaving meeee.😫😫
Y/n: We'll come back and visit you.
Mako: Yeah you're right.
The teacher came in the room and told us a speech about life.
--------------------------------------------------------------
It was time. I was nervous. My hands started to get sweaty and I could feel my heart beat. As the principal is calling out names, I begin shaking and sweating. When Ryuko and Bff/n saw how nervous I was, they started to comfort me saying 'don't be nervous, you'll do great out there bababab'
When the principal said my name, I walked out of there and could see my family, Mako's family and boyfriend, and Ryuko's sister. It's turned out that Satsuki was offered a job and moved here. When the two met, it was like a family reunion. Ever since then, Ryuko and Satsuki lived together.
I walked on stage and received my deplomia. When I got off, I started to do my happy dance. After everyone got their deplomia, we went out the school and took pictures. Mako took a picture of me and Ryuko and we decided to print it off. That was a day, I'll never forget.
--------------------------------------------------------------
After looking at the picture, S/n walked in.
S/n: Are you finish yet?
Y/n: Not yet. Just gotta do a few more things left.
S/n: Well hurry up, we're starting in 30 minutes.
I nodded my head and she left.
You probably wondering, what's going on? Well I'll tell you.
7 months ago
Me and Ryuko was having a celebration dinner for me getting my dream job as a (dream job) , Ryuko as a martial arts trainer, and for owning our very first apartment.

7 months ago Me and Ryuko was having a celebration dinner for me getting my dream job as a (dream job) , Ryuko as a martial arts trainer, and for owning our very first apartment

We went to a fancy restaurant not far from where we live. After the waiter took our orders, me and Ryuko started talking
Ryuko: So what do you think?
Y/n: About the restaurant, it's nice.
Ryuko: I was thinking about something a couple of weeks ago.
Y/n: What's is it, love?
Ryuko: I was thinking about life, Y/n where do you see us in a few years?
I was curious about why Ryuko thought about it, but I answered her question.
Y/n: Um, in a few years I see me and you together with a nice house, a dog or a cat following by some children. 4 the most.
Ryuko: I think so too.
After the conversation, the waiter came back with our meals.
15 minutes later
After eating, Ryuko told the waiter to bring us some wine. I wasn't a big drinker, but every now and then I'll drink a couple of beers or wine. The waiter brought red wine with some wine cups to go with it. Ryuko pour my glass and her of wine and started drinking.
Before I could finish, I felt somethings in my mouth and I spit it out. I looked at it and it was a ring.

I looked at the ring first , then at RyukoY/n: Ryuko, what are you doing?Ryuko came to my side of the table, grabbed the ring and bend down on one knee

Y/n: Ryuko, what are you doing?
Ryuko came to my side of the table, grabbed the ring and bend down on one knee.
Ryuko: Y/n L/n, you know that I've  loved you you since the first day we met. You mean the world to me and I don't my life without you. So Y/F/N, will you make me the happiest woman in the world and marry me?
I was getting teary eyes and my heart begin to beat faster. I quickly said,'
Y/n: Yes, Yes I'll marry you Ryuko Matoi!
Ryuko stand up and put the ring on my finger and kissed me. Everyone in the restaurant clapped for us.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Present day
Now, it's almost time for me to get marry, I'm in my (black/white) (dress/tuxedo) with my h/c-hair down
ready. Bff/n came in.
Bff/n: You ready to get marry to the love of your life?
Y/n: Yeah.
Bff/n: Well come on, the wedding will start in 10 minutes.
Y/n: Okay.
I walked behind Bff/n to the alter.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The wedding will be in the next chapter. Until next time:😘