Chapter Two: Meeting Her

Hello everyone!! Thanks you so much for waiting. Enjoy

_______________________________________

(Y/N)'sPOV

I hate Mondays, it's the day I have to go back to hell [a.k.a school]. As ( Bff/N) and I walk to our class, I notice a couple of students I never seen before, One girl had short brown hair and brown eyes and other one had black hair with a red bang and blue eyes.

As everyone was settling down for class, Mr. Kioshi came in the classroom. " Alright everyone, we have two new students that will be joining us.Girls will you please come out."  The two girls that I saw this morning was the girls that'll be our new classmates.

"Would you like to introduce yourself," said Mr. Kioshi. The short brown hair girl start," My name is Mako Mankanshoku and I like food." The teacher gave her a weird look. "Okay and you?" The black hair girl said, " I'm Ryuko Matoi and my favorite color is red."

"Alright then, there's two seats in the back behind Miss (Bff/N) and Miss (L/N)." The Mako girl sat behind (Bff/N) and Ryuko sat behind me." Alright class let's get started with our lesson." As soon as the teacher started talking, I heard  snoring behind me and I turn around and saw Mako asleep with the book in front of her. "What the hell, she's asleep already," I whispered. " Yeah, she does this a lot don't worry," said Ryuko. Is it bad that I find Ryuko a little bit cute?

*Time skip to Lunch*

When the bell ring for lunch me and (Bff/N) put our desks in front of each other and grabbed our bento and started to eat. "So what's you doing after school", asked (Bff/N). " Oh probably do some homework and maybe walk around town." " I see." As we was talking, Ryuko and Mako came to us and ask if they can eat with us. We said sure and started to eat. " Why did you fell asleep in class Mako," asked (Bff/N) " Oh well I stood up all night watching TV," answered Mako. " So how do you two like it here so far," I ask. "It's pretty good so far," said Ryuko.

Me,(Bff/N),Mako, and Ryuko started talking, until (Ex/C/N) came toward us. "Hey (Bff/N) hey (Y/N)," said (Ex/C/N). "H-h-hi (Ex/C/N)," I said. 'Why am I such a dork' "I see you talking to our new students. Mako and Ryuko wasn't it?" " Yep. I'm Mako and this is Ryuko." " Well it's nice to meet you guys, I see you later. Bye." Once (Ex/C/N) left, I could feel my cheeks turning red. " It seems someone have a crush", said Mako. " Shut Up", I yelled. "(Y/N) it's written on over your face you might as well say it," said(Bff/N). Man, I hate it when she's right. "Whatever", I said upset. 5 minutes later lunch end and it's time for class.

*Time skip to after school*

Once school has ended, I went to my locker,grab my bag, and walk home. (Bff/N) have a club meeting to go to everyday except Thursdays  and Fridays, so I walk home by myself. As I was walking on the streets I heard someone call my name." (Y/N)!!" I turn around and saw Ryuko and Mako. " Yeah", I answer. They walk closer to me. " We can walk home together if that's okay with you", said Mako. "Sure", I answered. We talk about school and what was life was like before they move here. It's turns out Mako and Ryuko lived in Hanno Town before they had to move because of destruction. 

When we reach to my street, Ryuko said " You live on Cypress Lane too!?". " Yeah l, my house is the fourth in on the left." " Cool our house is the seventh one on the right" "Great we could walk to school together." "Yeah, here's my stop, see you tomorrow." "Bye (Y/N)"

Once I got to my house, I look outside my window and saw Mako and Ryuko walking into their house. I think I'm going to like them.

_____________________________________________________

There's chapter two. I hope it's better then the last chapter. Until next time bye😘