Chapter 4: The Ball

Sorry I've haven't updated much lately, but since basketball season is over I have more free time on my hands so make sure to look for more chapters. Without further ado , let get started!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally time for the party. Everyone was getting ready in the house, while other are getting stuff ready for the party. The L/n household is getting all dress up for the party of the year.

(Y/n) POV

I look in the mirror to see myself with a F/n sun dress/tuxedo that's shows off my figure with black flats and my favorite hairstyle that's have a F/n flower pin on my head. For once, I look decent.

S/n: Y/N COME ON, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE PARTY!!!!

I rolled my eyes and went to the living room seeing my sister with a Grayish dress and my brother with a black shirt and blue jeans. Our parents are already at the party b/c since my mom owns a bakery, she's catering and my dad is helping her out.

B/n: You ready?

Y/n: Yes.

B/n:Let's go then.

We left the house and started walking. While walking I saw a few families getting ready and/or walking to the party. The party was set up at time square where's most of the building are set up at. When we arrived, it was PACKED. Like almost everyone in town was at this place. It didn't take me long to find Bff/n, Mako, and Ryuko.

Y/n: Hey guys!

Mako: Hey Y/- WOW you look amazing in that outfit!

Y/n: Thanks, I like you dress too.

Ryuko: Yeah you look great in that tuxedo/dress!!

Bff/n: Agree!!

Everyone was talking having a good time when E/C/N walked in wearing a blue dress/tuxedo that go good with his/her eyes.

Ex/C/N: Hey everyone.Hi Y/n😉

I blush so hard that I turned into a tomato.

Y/n: Hi Ex/C/N

Ex/C/N: Are you having a good time?

Y/n: Yeah I am! You?

Ex/C/N: Yep, it's alright. Hey wanna dance?

He/She had their hand out and I looked at it. Hesitated at first, I said,

Y/n: Why Not!!

I grabbed his/her hand and pulled them over to the dance floor. Me and Ex/C/N was dancing like there was no tomorrow. A slow song started to play and couple begin to dance to it. Ex/C/N grabbed my wrist and put his/her hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his/her neck. As we was dancing, I kept thinking to myself on how I ended up from being a loser to slow dancing to one the coolest person in school until,

Ex/C/N: Hey, I'll be right back. I need to ge to the restroom.

Y/n: Okay.

After he/she left, I went over to the food table and saw Mako stuffing her face with cake and sushi and Ryuko talking to Bff/n.

Y/n: I bet that sushi is good

Mako: THE BEST!!

Bff/n: What happen to you and Ex/C/N dancing?

Y/n: Oh, she/he had to go to the restroom.

Ryuko: Until they come back, wanna hang out?

Y/n: Sure why not.

At first it was me,Bff/n, Mako, and Ryuko, but Mako went back to the food table and never came back and Bff/n was dancing with her date ,so it was me and Ryuko.

Y/n: So why did you moved?

Ryuko: I thought I already told you.

Y/n: Yeah but Mako said that it wasn't the whole story so spill!

Ryuko:Fine.

*Timeskip to 10 minutes later b/c you know what happens in the anime*

Ryuko told me everything and it almost made me cry. I got to know her a lot more than I did these last few weeks, but I also started to get worry bout where Ex/C/N was at. She/He should be back by now.

Y/n: Hey Ryuko, I'll be right back.

Ryuko: Okay.

Once I left, I begin look for them. Since the party was inside in a four story building, I checked almost all the floors until I went up to the Fourth Floor.

Right after I arrived, I started to hear voices inside a room. I found the room that had the sound. I wanted to know who was making them so I pecked inside the room and saw a White-haired woman half naked moaning. I wanted to see the other so I widened the crack and saw who it was.

Ex/C/N

Tears started to form in my eyes and I swear I could hear my heart break into pieces. I ran out of the Fourth Floor all the way to party and went outside. I ran to the back of the building sobbing and sniffing thinking to myself

' I shoulda known that a popular girl/boy like her/him wouldn't go out with a girl like me'

Ryuko POV

I watch everyone having a time of their life until I saw someone running towards the door crying. I follow them to see who it was until I went to the back of the building and saw Y/n crying.

Ryuko: Y/n what's wrong, your crying?

Y/n: It's nothing. Go back to the party.

Ryuko: It wouldn't be nothing if your crying. Now what's wrong.

Y/n: okay so I went to find Ex/C/N to see what was going on. When I went to the fourth floor, I heard some voices in the room. I checked it out and saw Ex/C/N and some White-Haired ho doing...... you know what.

After she said that, Y/n when back to crying. That jerk! I knew I had a bad feeling about them and now they're hurting my crush. I wanted to go upstairs and beat the hell out of them, but I need to confront Y/n.

Ryuko: I'm so sorry that's happened to you.

Y/n: it's okay, I deserve it.

Ryuko: No you don't! Your one of the most greatest person I've ever met and if he/she can't see it, then it's their lost. Anyone would be lucky to date you.

Y/n looked at me with her E/c eyes, it's seems that she stopped crying.

Y/n: You really mean that?

Ryuko: Every Word. Now let's get back inside, the night is still young.

Y/n: Sure, why not.

We went back inside and a slow song started to play. Before I knew it, Y/n grabbed my wrist and begin to put her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist and we started to dance.

Ryuko: Feeling any better?

Y/n: The best! Now that I'm with you.

I begin to blush 100 shades of red and just laugh nervously. I know that I only known her for a few weeks, but it like a eternity. As cheesy as it's may sound, I love Y/n and I want her to know it. Not now tho, maybe next week or so. Until then, Imma enjoy this moment while it's lasting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally it's finished!! Thanks you so much on waiting this long for a new chapter, it really means a lot that your actually like it. Anyway lookout for a new chapter soon until then😘