Chapter 5: Confession ❤️

Every since that night that the dance, you started to like Ryuko more than a friend. Bff/n kept saying to you that you should tell her how you feel, but you refuse because you're scared that Ryuko wouldn't be your friend anymore. This kept going on until 3 days before Valentines Day.

Ryuko's POV

After dinner, I went to the living room and watch Marvel until Mako sat beside me and started talking.

Mako: Soooo, you know Valentines Day is coming up, right?

I forgot  that Valentines Day is in a couple of days.  I tell myself that I would confessed to Y/n on Valentines day  and now I don't know what to do.

Ryuko: No, but thanks for reminding me. I need to get everything set up for Tuesday.

Quickly, I run up to my room ,grab my wallet, and right before I left the house Mako said

Mako:  where are you going?

Ryuko: to the store to get something.

Mako: Okay!

I left the house and started walking to the grocery store thinking about what am I going to do for Y/n on Valentines Day.

Y/n's POV

I'm sitting on my bed, thinking whether or not should I tell Ryuko how I feel. I mean we only known each other for 3 months, and I already caught feelings for the black-hair chick. While thinking, my sister walked in and saw me in the bed thinking.

S/n: Your thinking about that girl aren't you?

I slowly nodded my head yes. S/n walked towards my bed and sat down beside me.

S/n: Look Y/n, if you like the girl, go and tell her and stop being scared.

Y/n: But what if she rejected me and don't want to be friends anymore?

S/n: If she don't want to be your friend anymore, than fuck her you don't need her! You're Y/n L/n and one of the greatest.

When she said that, I started to tear up. Even though she and B/n always pick on me, S/n always been there whenever I need help and I love her for that.

Y/n: Thanks S/n

I begin hugging her.

Y/n: And you're right. If she don't like me than I just have to move on.

S/n: Good. Now hurry up dinner almost ready and you don't want B/n to eat all of the (F/f).

Y/n: Okay sis.

Once she left the room, I got up and looked in the mirror saying:

Y/n: I can do this.

*Timeskip to Valentines Day brought to you by Senketsu*

No one POV

It was finally Valentines Day and Y/n was walking to school with Bff/n and Mako. But she didn't see Ryuko.

Y/n: Hey Mako, where's Ryuko?

Mako: Oh, she walked to school early for a club meeting.

Bff/n: This early in the morning,shit my ass would be kick out of that club in a week.

Mako: Well she said it was a VERY important meeting.

Y/n: Well, I guess we'll meet her in the classroom.

Once getting to school, Y/n went to her locker and saw a box of chocolates with a note on it saying: To my love Y/n💗, Secret Admirer . Y/n was in shock that someone would give her chocolates. She ran to her classroom and show her friends about the gift.