~Chat Eighteen~

Mark soon arrived at the hotel, but so did someone else. Tyler arrived about ten minutes before Mark, and the only thing the older male could hear from apartment number two was yelling. He quickly walked into the room to see Tyler, furiously packing the smaller males stuff again.

Ethan was in the corner, he was sobbing quietly. The smaller male looked up as Mark walked in, "M-Mark.." He barely whispered. Tyler quickly glared at Mark, "Ah, so you're Markimoo" he laughed, "look Ethan is mine and you need to back the fuck off." He growled.

Mark rolled his eyes, before he walked over to the smaller male, "come on baby, let's go.." He smiled weakly and helped the younger male up, "Tyler, I'm taking Ethan." He sighed quietly.

Tyler stood up and quickly walked over to Mark, "I did not fly all this way to get this little whore for him not to come with me" he snarled. Mark looked at Ethan, "hey baby, go finish packing your stuff" he smiled and Ethan nodded before quickly walking over to his suitcase.

"Alright, listen, he is not a fucking whore for one, and for two you did just fly out here For nothing, my baby boy is coming home with me where he shall stay. Got a problem with it? Too fucking bad you asshat" he hummed, Tyler growled again and tackled the other male, making Ethan whimper as he watched.

Mark sighed, "look 'smile always Tyler' I need you to get off of me so I can take my baby home, oh and babe, go put your stuff in the car. I'll be right out." Mark smiled at Ethan who nodded again and took his stuff out to the car where he waited.

-Time skip, haha you thought I was gonna show them fighting? XD oopsy-

Mark soon walked out of the room, its been about thirty minutes now, he got in the car before starting it and pulling out of the parking lot, Ethan was looking at him. Mark glanced over at the smaller male and chuckled, "you're welcome baby." He smiled and Ethan laughed weakly before shakily taking his hand, "thank you Marki.." He whispered.

----------
Ta da :3 hope you enjoyed reading this and have a lovely day!