~Chat Thirty~

The unknown person stood up, "Mmm I'm straving!" He purred and walked into the kitchen, Mark quickly got up and followed, "I-I... What are you doing..?" He asked. The strange male turned around and smiled, he looked just like Ethan, except his eyes were black, and his skin was pale, "I'm Ethanol!" He smiled, "And I'm hungry, therefore I'm gonna eat."

Ethanol's smile quickly turned into a frown, as he growled and moved his hands making Mark slam up against the wall, "we haven't met. I'm Ethan's other half. You have Dark, and Jack has Anti. Oh and yes I know about them." He snapped his fingers and was inches away from Marks face.

"You see, just like Dark and Anti. I live in his mind" Ethanol trailed his sharp, clawlike nail around Marks temple, "but thats not why I'm here. I have a job. Jacks jealous, and Anti either wants Ethan dead, or for me to kidnap you" he chuckled and shook his head, "And see you can't move, so either one will be easy.. But Tyler's coming and he's coming for Ethan"

Mark whined and tried moving but couldn't, he soon heard screams coming from upstairs and Ethanol was going, he tried opening his mouth but nothing happened, he was paralyzed. He could only move his eyes, the heard Ethan screamed for him, he wanted to help, but couldn't move. His heart began pounding as he closed his eyes.

Ethan shook Mark slightly, "M-Mark.. Babe.." he whispered, Mark quickly opened his eyes and hugged Ethan. He was sweating and panting. "H-Holy fuck.. I thought I lost you.." He sobbed and Ethan hugged back tightly as he began rocking them, "shh.. Its just a bad dream baby.. Its okay.. I'm okay.."

Ethan's voice was soothing, as Mark clung to him, sobbing and mumbling to himself, "pl-please.. he was gonna hurt you.. I couldn't move.." He looked at the smaller male who wiped away his lovers tears, "Mark, baby, it was a nightmare. I'm okay. I promise." He smiled softly, before leaning in and kissing Marks forehead. "Let's get some rest.." Mark nodded and pulled Ethan even closer before laying back down and sighing. "I thought I lost you.." He whispered.
--------------------
Lol, oops? XD you're welcome. So many people began me to update so ta da! Anyways, hope you all enjoyed and have a wonderful night!