~A/N~

-------------------

I'm doing another Authers Note, because this needs to be said, I'm tired of getting the mean comments on Amy in my fanfic, I added her in because I honestly like her. She's Marks girlfriend, and she is so supportive of him.

It also bothers me how people will be like 'Oh, I like Signe but I hate Amy' like what the actual fuck. They're both amazing women, who support their boyfriends, Jack and Mark are our idols, our heroes and I'm positive that they hate the negative comments about their girlfriends, the girls they love.

Now I haven't seen a lot of people who hate Signe but the people who hate Amy literally have no right to hate her. What has she done to you? Nothing, she's making our hero, our idol, the man we all love happy, is that a fucking crime? No, its not. Just think about it. Put yourself in Marks shoes, or even Amy's

'But Kem, she's a stupid bitch! She's acting!' Yeah, what the fuck ever, she's makes Mark happy, she supports him, hell she loves him more than we love him! I know if Mark read those comments he would be so upset, and I personally don't want those comments in my fanfics. If you're gonna comment something, it better be nice or don't fucking comment at all.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this little Author Note and Wattpad is giving me problems with updating so it may take me longer until the next update, I'm sorry!
--------------------