~Chat Twenty Eight~

Meeeeeeh some people told me To update. So yeah, thank them. Just know, you guys are in control, if you tell me to update. Give it a couple of days and I will. Anyways, once again too lazy to read where I left off soo bare with me? Thanks <3 you guys are the best.
----------------

Ethan hummed as he finished his cotton candy, Amy offered some of hers and without thinking Ethan began helping her eat it. The line moved up and soon, they were on the ride and that means just Ethan and Amy, sadly. Amy took off her shoes and placed them in the crate before getting in a seat. Ethan sat next to her and a guy came around making sure everyone and everything was good. The crate soon slowly lowered itself as the floor around it opened.

The ride soon began swinging, and spinning, making Ethan immediately grab Amy's hand, she was swinging her feet, yelling for the guy to make it go faster, while Ethan was doing the opposite, he wanted off and the ride was still just beginning which made things worse. "Fucking fuck!" He screamed as he spun more and swung higher. Ethan once again squeezed his eyes shut and began mumbling curses as he tried not thinking about the butterflies in his stomach, or the wind blowing through his hair, he tried not thinking about the screams from others who wanted it to go faster.

"Ethan, how many times must I say this?! Lighten the hell up and enjoy life!" Amy screamed as she waved her hands in the air, Ethan whined before slowly opening his eyes she was right. He needed to lighten up, but it was hard, Tyler made him so scared of life, filling his mind with little 'what ifs' like 'What if the harness isn't secure and you just fly out of the seat'

So being a pussy wasn't all his fault, some of it was, but only because he over thinks, and he's just scared of dying. But of course, just like the other rides, he slowly lightened up, and soon he was screaming and yelling alone with Amy, wanting the ride to last longer but of course, it was soon to come to an end, which wasn't bad, because then they could go to the dizzy dragons and what not.

Soon, the ride did stop, sadly, and they got off, Amy retrieved her shoes, and then they waited by the exit for Kathryn and Mark, which they snuck off to get more cotton candy before returning, luckily before the ride stopped, next, they would go and play some games, maybe even do the house mirrors cause why not?

---------------
Annnnnd that is this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed and well, I enjoyed writing it. Most likely going to pass out now?? I'm getting sleepy but meeeeeeh. Anyways, I'll get working on the next chapter soon, I promise! Anyways, I love you all, and hope you all have a wonderful day!