~Chat Twenty Seven~

Lol, forgive me, I don't know where I left off, and I was too lazy to read my last chapter >~< but someone said 'PLZ UPDATE' so I am granting their wish! Enjoy!
-------------

Amy pulled Ethan on the ride, Mark and Kathyrn followed, they all stood next to each other, their backs against the the mats (I forgot what it looks like inside the ride. Bare with me as I fuck up X3) if you were to listen closely, you could hear the faint sounds of music playing, the ride had not begun, as more people piled on. Soon almost every spot was taken.

Now, here's a thing about Ethan, he wasn't a people person, he was okay with a couple, but that was it, and he hated fast rides, especially the ones the spun. The music slowly got louder as the ride began spinning, Amy was the first to slide up, before he climbed more on the mat. Ethan was next which he quickly tried grabbing Marks hand but of course couldn't. He could barely move, his heart began pounding as squeezed his eyes closed. Mark and Kathyrn went up and laughed, Amy was still trying to beat the odds, she somehow turned herself upside down, she yelled to Ethan telling him to look.

Which he did, and started laughing, "Amy you're gonna hit your head if the ride stops" he chuckled and Amy squealed before slowly moving herself so she was on her stomach, "I'm spiderman!" She yelled, making everyone who could hear her laugh. She slowly fixed herself again, and reached for the railing, as did Mark and Kathyrn, Ethan just watched, feeling as if his skin was going to fly off of his body if he moved an inch, soon Mark had a hand on the railing. Amy was now glued to the mat as was Ethan and Kathyrn had both hands on the railing.

Soon they were all laughing and trying to grabbing the railing, even Ethan, he figured he would have to loosen up, so that's what he did. Once the ride came to a stop they all stood there, feeling dizzy, "Alright next ride" Mark said as they piled out of the ride. Amy once again took Ethan before almost falling, making Ethan chuckle.

"Dream catcher!" Amy yelled after she made sure she wasn't going to fall and pulled Ethan along, Mark and Kathyrn once again followed. Mark was kinda getting jealous, because Ethan was his and Amy was.. Well, she was being Amy. Which wasn't a bad thing, but he enjoyed seeing his lover happy, and he seemed to be having a good time with Amy, they were bonding, becoming friends.

They soon arrived at the ride, after getting distracted and getting more cotten candy. Amy had a yyellow one while Ethan got blue. Mark and Kathryn shared a pink one, of course. Ethan was staring at the ride, "I-I might die on this thing.. Let's go ride the Dizzy Dragons or something" he whined and Amy pouted, "Ethaaaan please.. last scary ride I promise." Ethan sighed and nodded, "alright alright. Last scary ride" he chuckled.

--------------
How was this chapter? Did I do good? Anyways hope you enjoyed reading! <3