~Chat Twenty-One~

They were once again cuddling on the couch, "My mom wants to meet you" Mark chuckled, "would you like to go to Cincinnati with me?" He asked, Ethan honestly didn't know what to say. "Well, I mean.. Of course.." He smiled widely, "I would love to, when are we leaving?" He purred, "well in a week or two. It depends on when I can buy them. I mean, I have enough." He laughed lightly.

Ethan rolled his eyes, "let's say a week and a half. So we can get ready and what not." He hummed and bit his bottom lip. Mark nodded, "sounds perfect, now how about we go out on a date." He smiled warmly while Ethan once again looked shocked, "r-really..?" He tilted his head and the older male nodded.

Ethan smiled widely and squealed, "oh I would love to Marki!" Mark laughed, "come on baby, let's get dressed." He purred and got up, helping the smaller male up. "Wait, Mark where are we going?? I need to know how to dress." He bit the inside of his cheek.

"Uhm, let's see.. Just dress casual." Mark hummed, "Casual? Like what I'm wearing now?" Ethan asked making Mark chuckled, "Baby, no offense buuuut sweatpants and an old shirt that has a stain isn't casual, but also may I add how sexy you look in it." He purred and Ethan rolled his eyes before quickly walking to the guest bedroom.

Mark said he could stay in his room, but Ethan thought it was too soon. Yeah, they've had sex, yet he won't sleep in the same bed as the older male.

Ethan huffed as he changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a a light grey shirt, he fixed his hair and smiled. Mark, changed into grey skinny jeans and his red flannel, he fixed his hair as well and walked out of his room and knocked on the guest room door.

Ethan purred when he heard a knock, "come in" he smiled as Mark walked in and bit his bottom lip, "You look sexy baby" he hummed quietly as Ethan walked over to him and pecked his lips, "well you look handsome, now let's go" he spoke softly.

-----------
I'm sorry this sucks and what not. I'm going through stuff. The next chapter might take some time as well. Please for give me, I'm trying guys. Anyways, love you <3