~Chat Thirty Two~

Guuuuuuuys, how am I supposed to keep this story going. Its gonna have to end soon ;-;. I'm sorry. Maybe a couple more chapters. Then I'm ending it.
--------------------

Its been a couple of months since they started dating, Ethan finally had the courage to ask Mark if he wanted to meet Ethan's parents. Which of course Mark said yes. They were leaving in about a week, and well, Mark was excited but nervous, and honestly so was Ethan. What if his parents didnt like Mark? What if Tyler was There? Thoughts raced through the smaller males mind, day and night, he barely slept, and ate. Which made the older male worry, but Ethan kept telling Mark there was nothing to worry about. He didnt want Mark to get scared or what not.

"Babe, please tell me you packed your bags" Ethan whined as he hopped on the counter, he's been telling Mark for the past two days to pack his bags, but Mark kept putting it off, yeah, they still had a week, but Ethan wanted to make sure Mark had everything. "yeah, yeah, I've packed everything, if you don't believe me you can go upstairs and check" Mark hummed as he washed the dishes. Immediately Ethan slid off of the counter and rushed upstairs, nearly tripping a couple of times. Before actually reaching the bedroom, once spotting the dark red bags, he picked them up and placed them on the bed, quickly going through them, and reorganizing his boyfriends stuff.

Once he figured Mark had everything, he placed them back where they were, after removing some of the little sex toys Mark had packed, while they were away, there would be no sex. He honestly didnt want his mother and father hear them. Ethan turned around to walk out of the room but stopped when he seen the taller male, "Baby.. Did you really take them out?" Mark whined as he walked over to the bed, where Ethan had left them, "Mark, I don't want my parents to know some stuff" he pouted and looked away. "Thats why I had the ball gag packed kitten, I'm not going two weeks without fucking you. No way in hell is that happening" he growled and looked at Ethan, "Please, let me bring them, I won't try anything in front of your parents." He begged.

Ethan rolled his eyes, "Fine, if you bring them, you're sleeping in the guest bedroom though." He huffed and walked out of the room, Mark whined but of course he repacked them, he was going to bring them, and he wasn't going to sleep in the guest bedroom, he owned Ethan, meaning he didnt have to listen to the smaller male. Mark was the boss, the one in charge. Once he packed the toys again he followed after the smaller male, "Fine fine, I won't bring them, only because you dont want me to though." He bit the inside of his cheek as Ethan nodded, "Thank you, now finish the dishes so we can cuddle." he bit his bottom lip as he walked into the living room, Mark of course nodded and went and finished the dishes.

Him and Ethan haven't really been all touchy or cuddly lately, which was making Mark a little bit nervous, he was the touchy type of guy, but he didn't want to scare Ethan away. Once he finished the dishes, and dried his hands, he walked back into the living room and sat next to his boyfriend before pulling him close. Which of course, Ethan immediately cuddled closer, feeling safe in the others arms, "I love you Marky.." Ethan spoke softly as he played the movie. "I love you too, baby boy." Mark hummed softly as he kissed the side of the smaller males head. 
---------------
You guys are gonna hate how I end it though. And I'm so sorry. Just remember. I love you all. So dont hate me too much XD.