~Chat Twenty Six~

Amy and Ethan got on the ride first, once they started moving Amy looks over at Ethan who was pale, as he stared at the ground, "Oh come on! I promise this will be fun! Nothing bad will happen!" She laughed and shook her head. They stopped a few more times before the ride fully began.

It flipped, sometimes staying where they were facing the ground before flipping. Amy was laughing and sometimes screaming, while Ethan was full on scream, I mean he was enjoying himself, but fuck was it terrifying. "Ohmygodohmygod!" He screamed as they did another flip, "Relax Ethan! Its okay!" Amy laughed as she looked over the other.

Ethan squeezed his eyes shut, "Fuck! I don't want to die! Amy we're gonna die!" He screamed in a high pitched voice, "calm down Ethan!" Amy shook her before screaming as they flipped, the ride soon came to a stop before it started reversing. Making Ethan panic more, which of course was making Amy laugh. "Stoplaughingatme!" Ethan yelled before he screamed again, his face was now a bright red.

Once the ride was over Ethan immediately ran to the bushes where he began throwing up, Amy of course was patting his back, "Told you to calm down" she giggled before Mark and Kathryn found them, "I don't think he likes that ride" Kathryn sighed, Mark of course took Amys place, Ethan slowly stood and wiped his mouth off, "alright.. Who's picking the next ride?" He asked, making everyone laugh before Amy grabbed his arm and pulled him with her to the next ride, "well, Amy took my date" Mark chuckled and shook his head.

"More like your date took my best friend" Kathryn smiled, "well, I mean we're all together, and at least they're bonding. I honestly didn't want to end my friendship with you guys." Mark hummed, Kathryn nodded, "I'm glad they're finally getting along as well, I mean, I'm glad Amy is finally being nice, she was upset for the longest time" Kathryn sighed. They soon reached Amy and Ethan who were in line to get on the 'Gravatron' (don't know what you guys call it XD But that's what I call it, it's a giant alien space ship, thing, that spins, k? Okay!)

---------
So, this is chapter twenty six XD and I hope you enjoyed reading it! I enjoyed writing it and well yeah X3 I've been a little busy but I know I needed to write a chapter for you guys, so ta da!