~Chat Nineteen~

Mark smiled as he squeezed the smaller males hand, he decided not to go home but to somewhere... Special. Well, it honestly wasn't that special, but it was kinda late and nothing could be better right now.

So, instead of turning right to go home, he made a left, which made the smaller male freak out, "Mark you were supposed to turn right!" Ethan looked at the other male. Who, only nodded in response, "I know, but I wanna take you somewhere first." He smiled.

Ethan bit his bottom lip and looked down, he had to think of something to make himself not smile like an idiot, but he failed and was now smiling like an idiot. Which made Mark laugh, "you're adorable baby boy" he purred. Ethan blushed and covered his face, "I am not.." He whispered.

-I'm lazy so time skip, also there might be smut. This is your warning-

They were walking on the beach, their fingers were intertwined and they were currently laughing about what just happened earlier. "Thank you again, for everything" Ethan smiled and looked at the older male, "no need to thank me, my love" Mark chuckled and looked down.

Ethan walked closer to him, the smile on his face never fading, "I hope you know, you're different from them.." Mark whimpered, "I believe you Mark, I do. Just don't play with my heart." The smaller male sighed and Mark nodded, "I would never my darling" he kissed the younger males cheek.

"Hey, how about we go home and cuddle~" Ethan bit his bottom lip and looked at the older male, who nodded and they started making their way back to Marks car. They were laughing, and talking about which movie to watch and what not.

Once they got to Marks car, they got in and Mark started the car only to have the smaller male climb on his lap and kiss him passionately, Mark was caught off guard by the others actions but quickly kissed back just as passionately as he gently grabbed the younger males waist, pulling him closer.

After a while Mark bit the smaller males bottom lip, asking for entrance, the other male slowly parted his lips, allowing the taller male access. Mark deepened the kiss, as he started exploring the other males mouth. Causing Ethan to moan quietly, soon Ethan's shirt was off, followed by Marks shirt. Ethan was now working on his pants, which were a little bit harder to get down.

Then they worked on getting Marks pants down, which was a real struggle. Ethan then slowly wiggled his way out of his boxers, and helped Mark take his off. "Wait baby... I-.. I don't have any lube.." Mark whispered, making Ethan giggle, before he spit in his hand and slowly started jerking Mark off, making sure his cock was nice and wet.

Ethan then slowly alined himself up with the older males cock before slowly sitting on it. He bit his bottom lip harshly, as Mark let out a small groan. After a few minutes of adjusting Ethan placed his hands on Marks shoulders and slowly started to bounce, "f-fuck, daddy you're so big!" Ethan moaned as the older male slowly started thrusting up, meeting the smaller males bounces which made him turn into a moaning mess.

The younger male soon started bouncing harder and faster, making his moans become louder as he started panting, "o-oh fuck~" he purred as he tipped his head back. Mark was whispering profanities as he kept meeting his lovers bounces. Ethan moved slightly and soon screamed in pleasure as he hit the bundle of nerves. He dug his nails in the older males shoulders and kept hit tha spot.

After about ten minutes Ethan finally screamed again before he released on the older males stomach, after a couple more thrusts into the other Mark filled him up. Ethan slowly climbed off and slipped on his boxers before laying back in his seat and closing his eyes.

---------
I suuuuuck at writing smut. Anyways hope you enjoyed :3