The arrival.

"I don't know why you have to go there, I wanted us to spend the vacations together" Ameena exclaimed as her big brown eyes shone brighter than the yellow lights in my room.

"I would love the same but you know this is a family tradition and it is so important to all but I would miss you"
I replied. Another bag I zipped. I looked around and wondered if all these bags would be enough for the stay or am I carrying yet too much. My eyes now recover from the baggage to Ameena.

"Why don't you come along,it would be such an adventure, oh you won't believe it is so wonderful out there--"

"I've heard too much already oh how exotic your vacation home is, I don't care I want my best friend with me!"she circled her arms around my waist and hugged me.

"I want my best friend too,please come with us"
I took her hand and urged her one last time, she looked away.

"I won't be comfortable with all your cousins there. So many strangers at once. Also I'll miss Yusuf"
She explained while still comforting my hand with her nibble fingers.

"Can't stay without Mr.Fiance, huh?
I teased exceedingly smiling.

"Can't live without him anymore" she confessed.

We both stayed in arranging,re-arranging and almost stuffing our bags to a breaking point.

"I hope you wear all of these outfits,it has took us four wrenching hours of life and pain to pack these" Ameena stated as the last bag was supported to it's place.

I laughed at these possibility that even wearing half of these would be an authoritative success.

"How long will it take you to reach there?"
She now asks.

"Two days and one night"
I replied sighing.

Painful.

"Call me if your exotic or rather say deserted of human civilization's empire catches any satellite network"
Ameena uttered in a groan.

"Very few chances as it may have but I won't leave a chance!"
I smiled in a little sadness.

"But Mahnoor Take pictures at least!"
She grumbled.

"Lots of them! I promise"

We both hugged for a moment.

"Please stay for dinner,mum has made berry cake!"
I caught her hand when she headed to leave.

"Oh no no, she already thinks of me as an immoral for wearing no hijaab;I don't want her son to see me naked headed,also she might be accusing my character now that I'm engaged to my boyfriend!"

"Oh don't say that!" I cried.

"Her words not mine"

"Oh I'm sorry,she's just a little old soul with a bitter mouth,I'll talk to her"

"Oh don't be,take care of yourself and please please tell me all the details of your mystery man!"

"Tie your tongue to your mouth for Allah's sake!"

She left the room giggling, wiggling her eyebrows and laughing downstairs. I would for certain miss her, a reckless soul indeed.

The next day,
We all woke up or might say that mum didn't not even get to blink her eyes,through the hustle and bustle I found her finally packing a few last snack dishes.

"Mum! I can't find my niqaab!"
I complained,she marched out and placed it on my bed from the exact same drawer that I had checked a dozen times with no success.