The face of Mistake

Mahnoor's POV.

I am mad at Burhan for not coming and seeing me even once in a day. He comes so seldom and for such a short stance that I feel like he never visited.

I am here crying all day,locked in this stupid guest room,the name guest room rages me! I am not a guest!

None of them are talking to me. I feel so isolated, they are avoiding me. I understand that we married without their consent but this is inhuman!

What they would like better,us in a haraam relationship!?

I only sit and cry,nothing changes,these situations and problems! I'm tired and exhausted of them all!

Basheera is with Burhan,they are talking to Burhan in the study room,why can't I be called. I feel so unwanted here.
Will I always be pushed at the side?

Enaya only enters with the food,keeps it and leaves.
She was the sweetest and most welcoming of them all and now she doesn't even respond to my existence!

I feel insulted all day, I shouldn't have ran away. I most likely regret it! My mum is so angry at me,she would certainly kill me! I know my mum,she is judgmental, all life she's only been judging people now that it's time the world would judge me,she would despise the very act of it! Perhaps I am going through all this to be taught her a lesson!

I look at my phone,only Masirah and Aabish are two people still showering consideration and love on me and all of the rest treat me so filled with hatred.

Aabish's texts tells me that they have not yet found out about this. Sometimes I want this to pause so I can breath and sometimes I want this all to be over at once!

Tomorrow would be the worst day of my life!
Why have they call uncle Umar! Can't we settled it within?

I don't know it didn't seem like this big of a mistake,but now it seems like the worst sin. I still would fight for him? I don't know.  Sometimes run low in my desire for him. As all this heavy emotions and disgust makes me feel like it is indeed a big mistake. I wonder if I would have been happy if I didn't marry him....I shook my head,there's no use of all these thoughts now. I couldn't sleep. I sweat again,this nervousness makes me jump off the building.

The next morning as usual,Enaya kept the breakfast and went away. In this house the only day I was talked to was the day I first came when Aunt asked what and how it all happened and since that day. They only answer my question and have subjected to me as a piece of furniture aside in a room.

Basheera only came yesterday and since,she only gives me rough looks and turns back.

I have never been treated this way,it feels horrible.  I Come from a good family, I did not do anything to hurt them,I was just loving.....

I cried a lot in the morning,then I stood up and went to the kitchen,'fight it out Mahnoor' I requested myself.

I was walking in the hallway when I saw Mawra,I grew nervous.
"Mahnoor!" She exclaimed.

As her face changed into a smile I felt sudden shock as Aabish sprang in my arms. Mawra left saying "oh please meet him first!"

He held me so tightly and so affectionately that my tears turn into sobs that I curbed hardly. I felt loved after days now. Someone's embrace after what felt like ages,I needed it so bad and so warmly and tightly that he enclosed me,I didn't wanted him to let go, and that is why I love Aabish. Though when he speaks his words won't mean what he says,he actions are always honest. Like how he yelled so vengefully that day his words were empty,I know he didn't mean them at all.
And now,not even Burhan holds me so affectionately.