Secret lovers

Mahnoor's POV.

"Mum,please. Don't reject it. Aunt is so lovingly asking to stay" I requested.

She's adamant to go home now. I'm annoyed,why this have to go against my will all the time!

Finally she has agreed to stay.

I feel incredibly guilty now. I kept running fingers through my hair,the tangled mess of the world.

"Why don't consider keeping my dad's haircut!" I smiled as Aabish entered with his remark,the remark only he can give.

"You mean I should go bald,I would legit look like your Dad" I said slamming the hair brush aside and twisting my hair in a bun.

"But dad would still look uglier" he said sighing. "Mawra looks like my dad,the eyebrows and beard,same. They look same" he said as laughed a most choking on my breath.

"I'm glad we all are staying" I said,indeed I felt so.

"Hmm" he answered.

"So.....are you sad?" I asked.

"Nope" he replied. He then looked at me and raised his eyebrow "I'm all Mashallah with a dash of Astagfiruallah"

I laughed so hard "where do you get all these things from?"

"Instagram" he winked.

"I'm marrying Bella thorne basically because she's a bit*check and I love it" he started again.

We had not even one meaningful sentence for conversation but I'm glad he's here. I feel incredibly guilty now again. When he's left. I should tell him about Burhan and me. I want to tell him everything. I should,he trusted me and I should trust him.

Tomorrow I would speak to him,I'm scared. How would he react? I don't know. I don't want to lose him to this secret and hate. But I'm perplexed. If he finds out,he is going to anyways find out about us. Then what will happen would be more disappointing.

I should have courage and stake this now. I know he would understand, hopefully.

The next morning,
I was in the back lawn. Burhan came to me "Mahnoor,we too might be leaving tomorrow"

"What!? What about me?" I asked as I suffered the cold fright in me.

"I don't know,I don't understand. I'm trying but I don't know what to do. Please think about something. I'll try to convince Brother Bareek to stay but I highly doubt it'd be successful"
He uttered breathlessly and walked away.

Another hurdle,I have no strength now. When will life be normal and I can breath actively.

Hours of racing thoughts and countless false excuses ran through my mind as I thought what could finally have me stay at the firdous.

Finally I came up with an idea. I would ask mum to stay with Granna,as Granna was staying with Burhan. If she still agitates to leave I would tell her I want to stay back as I couldn't even enjoy the wedding properly due my fake or rather say incredible helpful sickness.

She would let me stay anyways I don't know why I'm wasting my brains on it. Mum only has to be dragged to leave she just have to be whispered to stay.

I should seek Aabish now,I need to confess. My mind at the back thinks if he understands my situation,I would ask him for help. But I know I'm dreaming in the daylight. Not all dreams come true,well none of them come true if you want to turn your dreams into a reality then you have to almost die and cry buckets of water and die again and then strive and stake your honour and every good quality and put it to question,the maybe,just maybe your dream would become true;mostly with alterations.