Perfectly Wrong.

I was moving along with Masirah. She gave me a brief look and walked ahead in a frown. She's mad because I hadn't talk to her at all but I talked to Aabish.

I entered and saw at the right a decorated car,must be of Burhan. I detested these coming back feelings of anger and loss. I told myself it's all done and now I have to be strong.

I headed inside and greeted Granna. I was informed by Aunt that Mehreen and Mom were with Aunt,who would come in about an hour. I wasn't waiting for anyone anyways.

I washed my face and sat in my mum's room as I did not wanted to talk out with Masirah or Mawra.

I stayed numb,I picked a book but was unable to read. I was anxious and nostalgic inside to shun it I ventures towards the second floor,on my way I met with the maid who approached me with her problem,she said "Miss Basheera gave me this Camera,she has ordered, I have to click pictures from the balcony when the bride comes in but I dont know how to operate this. There is another camera but they are using it downstairs, I can operate that one,this one seems complicated to me" she handed me the camera,it was Burhan's

"I myself don't know how to use this one,I'll give it to Tufayl. You go and help Aunt with something else and send Tufayl upstairs" I sent her down and walked up the stairs examining the camera's switch on feature,with a flash the camera was on. I sat at the end of the stairs and with a little effort figured out the workings. I went to the storage and opened the pictures. I saw a picture of Burhan. He was at the back lawn in the firdous. I moved forward,I saw a few more pictures of him,then after a couple of pictures I got stuck when I saw a picture of myself. I was standing at the balcony adoring the sunlight as I remember. I moved forward,another picture of me playing with Anya. I was perplexed. I pressed the button and here was another candid of myself talking to Abraam. When did he take all these?

Finally after a few of the kids and his own pictures with Granna and Aunt,my pictures returned. It was at the pond side. I pressed the button repeatedly. I was surprised,my hands shaking. One hundred and twenty eight pictures of myself alone. All shots,cropping the rest out of the group pictures and some of myself alone at the pond side.

I am sure as I recall that there was no one but Burhan who had the camera all night. I remember him clicking pictures very clearly but I was unaware that he was only clicking pictures of me. There were hundreds of more candids and one as I particularly remember it , was of the day I had picked his scribbled writing from the back lawn. He saw me but he didn't revealed himself?

My mind was in frenzy,what is all this? Why didn't he tell me....if he liked me? If he loved me?

I walked the isolated second floor's passage, this place isn't always open,nor is it used. I was in angst and in trauma,why didn't you tell me Burhan. I walked and walked till a soft moan seized my steps. It came from the left of the passage,that place is dark and solemn.

I breathed in and out. My heart beating in a brutal speed. I entered the darkness and the voice could be heard more clearly.

I saw a dull and vague shadow of a man standing at the balcony,half supported yet weak to be by himself. The full moon was out today and firdous's only light is the moon. The moon's silver lines casted the light over his face and it was Burhan. I stood still and then I walked in quick steps and threw his camera at him " what is all this Burhan!?" I yelled.

He was sobbing,his veins all shining blue under the moonlight,his eyes circled around with grief and sadness but I was losing my sane.

"Why didn't you tell me!!" I screamed.

"Mahnoor--Mah--" he sobbed.

"Why....why? Why...why Burhan? Why! Why! Why!" I yelled facing him,he couldn't stand.