Chapter 1

Stings pov:
I burst from my office and into the main guildhall, standing in the entrance was my partner and his little exceed.
"Welcome home Rogue!!"
I ran full force tackling him into a bear tight hug. He had gotten quite used to it by now, since being guild master I rarely get a chance to go on missions anymore so rogue always gets the money for our shared apartment.
" thanks, sting" he mumbled and gently wrapped an arm around my waist, returning the hug before we both pulled away.
" come on, I finished my work so let's have some fun... or do you wanna rest, "I asked. I'd never admitted it but I miss rogue whenever he's gone, and I always get worried about him. I guess over the years of knowing each other my feelings became protective, though I guess knowing Rogue he wouldn't care about things like that.
" I'm okay sting, how about we hang at home and watch a movie "
I nodded and called to lector, fro hopped on Rogues shoulders and we headed home.
When we arrived home Rogue slouched on the sofa, flicking through the channels on the Tv choosing a movie, while I put the exceeds to bed. I walked into the living room and sat on the opposite sofa, every so often stealing glances at my partner.
" something wrong sting?"
Turning from the television he raised a brow at me,
" n-no!!... hurry up and pick a movie".

~time skip~
Seriously, he couldn't even last the whole movie, he ended up falling asleep halfway through.
" leaving yourself open Rogue is never good " I whispered as I glided my hand through his messy raven hair. He looks so fragile and defenceless like this.
I had turned off the movie and kneeled down on the floor beside my partner who was laying across the sofa, his lips slightly parted and chest rising and falling slowly as he released steady breaths. He moaned turning on his side, pushing his head further into my hand begging for the attention as I continued to weave my fingers through his hair.
"Rogue, what are you dreaming about?" He let out another, softer moan before gently taking hold of my arm,
"Wouldnt you like to know "
"R-rogue!. You're awake?!"
I released his hair and jumped back, his grip on my arm strong as he yanked me forward, pulling me against his chest as our legs entwined.
" R-rogue w-what are you d-doing?!"
He held both my hands in one of his own, lifting them to pin them above his head against the armrest, while his free hand trailed down my side snaking his arm around my waist.
"Your too noisy, you'll wake fro and lector..."
His grip tightened over my waist as he nuzzled his face into my neck, his breath warm against my skin
"Just go to sleep."

Well hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story that I'm gonna have SO much fun writing and hopefully you will enjoy reading
Bye bye xxx