chapter 10

Hey guys so im half way through my school thing and found time to do a small little chapter that i hope you will all enjoy. Also a small announcment about a new book will be at the end if your interested!
Hope you enjoy!!

Rogue's pov:
I woke with a start feeling a sudden pain in my lower regions, letting out a  gasp i attempted to sit up but a bigger body laid over mine holding me down.
"S-sting!"
"Hmm?"
"Your a-awake?!"
" ive been awake for a while now, im just comfortable"
He lifted his head and smiled up at me, I tried to return the gesture but another wave of pain struck.
"Ahh!"
I groaned loudly throwing my head back against the sofa,
"R-rogue are you alright?!"
The blonde shot up straddling my stomach and cupping my cheek,
"Whats wrong?"
I continued to let out gasps of pain while I attempted to push him off, after a minute or so he got the message and climbed off of me slowly and stood in front of me, once he was off I immediately sit up clutching my lower abdomen. Sting looked around panicked unsure of what to do so I did my best to give him a reassuring smile that he weakly returned before squatting down to my height and gently began massaging my thighs. A few moments later the pain had subsided and I let out a groan.
"Damn that hurt"
I released my abdomen and place my hands on Sting's noticing his worried expression.
"Im okay now"
He sighed in relief entwining our fingers and pulling me up from the sofa,staring into my eyes,
"Im glad your okay, but what happened?"
His voice held such delicacy, I stared back at him and chuckled likely.
" nothing honestly, I think because of how we fell asleep last night and where you were laying I just got a bit of a cramp when I woke up"
His face blossomed a pale pink when I mentioned about where he was positioned on me which made me chuckle some more.
"O-oh, w-well okay then. W-we should wake up the boys and head to the guild"
Awkwardly shuffling his feet he let go of my hands and attempted to walk away, I raised a brow and caught his wrist pulling him back to me while wrapping my arms around his shoulders, I pressed my body against his so he couldn't get away and pouted innocently up at him.
"Sting? Where ya going?
I whined childishly pushing harder against him, he looked nervous for some reason and avoided eye contact,
"I-i was gonna go w-wake the boys"

Sting's pov:
When rogue explained why he was in pain I couldn't help but feel embarrassed, to think I was in such an inappropriate position with him all night! Plus it hurt him! it only made my mind worse, when I tried to walk away he brought me back to him and oh god did it get worse, he looked so innocent and adorable that I could only think about holding him close to me and running my hands gently through his hair and across his chest, that small detail included, he still wasn't wearing a shirt.my head spun with crazy thoughts but the craziest came after he spoke.
" sting? Where ya going?"
It was such a childish whine and his eyes looked so curious, his perfect peach lips formed a small pout and my brain went into overload.
"I-i was gonna go w-wake the boys"
I answered but all I wanted to do was lean in and capture his lips tenderly in mine. He was cruel, doing something like this knowing I'm weak to his cute side.
"Sting? Whats wrong?"
I resisted the urge to just go for it and steadied myself, wrapping my arms around his waist. If I asked it wouldn't be weird right? I mean he's my best friend and our bromance is really strong so it would be normal.
"Sting?"
"Can i kiss you?"

Rogue's pov:
"Sting? Whats wrong?"
I tried to gain his attention but for some reason he seemed distant, his face twisted and scrunched into different positions like he was thinking about something serious and I began to get worried.
'Hes never really been like this'
"Sting?"
I tried calling him again but was completely shocked at what he said,
"Can i kiss you?"
It came out rushed but he looked me dead in the eye as he said it so it definitely wasn't a mistake. My eyes widened and I stuttered speechless, couples kiss when in a relationship to show they love each other but we aren't in a relationship, that's it! we're best friends! if we kiss it will show how much we care for each other and will strengthen our bromance, that's probably what sting was thinking too. Adrenaline rushed through me as I grew excited, my head nodded on its own and I blurted out a 'yes!' smiling widely at him. His nervousness washed away and it was soon replaced with joy, sweet soft lips pressed against my own slowly melting me into the kiss, he pulled me closer tightening his hold to deepen it as both our eyes closed, our lips moving in sync with each other sharing all the emotions we felt while experiencing the warmth and safety of the others lips. He slowly pulled away and leaned into my neck
"You felt that right?"
he placed one of his hands over his heart smiling sweetly, I nodded and we stepped away grinning at each other, in perfect sync we high fived and shouted
"Bromance level up!"

So sorry its short but it was kinda done in the short time i have so i reall hope you like it, it was more of a little comedy chapter!

Also ill be starting a new book soon that will be a black butler x reader book including sebastian x ciel. The story plot is a little different so ill explain it in the new book.

Anyway hope you enjoyed and ill see you all next time !!
Xxx
Brodi!
Ps. Sorry for spellig mistakes