Chapter 7

Hey guys so here is the new chapter!.
Hope you like the small suprises and remember we are only half way through the story not at the end so theres more to come!
Enjoy!!

Rogue's pov:
I sighed leaving the guild hall, Minerva listened to my story about last night, turns out she's not the best person to ask about opinions, all she did was tease me and laugh about sting.
I walked down a few more streets where I came to a park, it was a large open area filled with grass and flowers, the occasional tree and a small child's Play area.
I smiled to myself as I watched groups and couples enjoying the sunshine,
"god this place has memories"
I chuckled to myself recalling the time sting got stuck in the baby swing,
'Sting'
A calming warmth spread through me as I remembered our little..."date", his arms felt so strong and safe around me, crazy to think I enjoyed it right? I swirled in my thoughts until a soft giggle brought me back to the real world, shame.
" that's a dreamy look"
A woman,maybe a few years older than me sat on a bench holding a small child in her arms.
"Im sorry?"
I apologized not understanding what she meant ,she patted the bench beside her motioning me to sit, i obeyed and smiled slightly at the child in her arms, his eyes were a vibrant Green like hers but his hair was a midnight Raven.
"Beautiful isnt he?"
I nodded and looked up at her, her brown hair was pulled up into a half up bun and she had a strange key around her neck.
" you know, you were standing there for about 10 minutes,something on your mind?"
I blushed slightly from embarrassment, I was thinking for that long... about sting?!
"Uh! I see! "
"Huh?"
I raised a brow as she chuckled at me,
" I had that same look a few years back thinking about Levi, so who's the lucky someone?"
I shook my head rapidly and crossed my arms,
"He's just my best friend!!"
" hun, you had stars in your eyes!!"
She paused before looking at me seriously.
"Do you like being around them?"
"... yes"
" do you feel safe in their arms?"
"...yes"
" does your heart beat fast around them?"
"Yes"
" could you get lost in their eyes?"
"Yes!"
" do you want to protect them?"
"Yes!!"
" then you love them , no point denying it sweetie you've been hit hard by love, that safety wall has been broken and your heart is under attack. you've just gotta accept it"
She laughed again as she played with the child's small hands.
Do I really feel love for sting? everything she said was true!!,he's everything to me!. Do I really love him?.

"Yes!!!!"
I stood from the seat and smiled happily at the woman,
" thank you-"
"eren"
she smiled back and held out her hand to shake
" thanks eren!"
I shook her hand and bolted down the streets I had come from back towards the guild.

I need to find Sting!!

Stings pov:
I stood from my office chair and walked towards the filing cabinets with a bunch of finished paperwork after I closed the draw I stretched and spun around facing my desk.
"Done!"
I posed proudly as I grinned at Lector and Frosch who sat on my desk talking
"yay Fro is proud!"
"Thanks Fro!"
I picked him up and gave him a quick hug before placing him back down and slouching back in my chair.
"Sting-kun! Tell me again how last night went, Fro likes that story!"
I smiled at the little exceed and sighed
" it was magical Fro, the candles made rogue glow like a beautiful diamond in the rough, his eyes were so emotional and he was so sweet"
Fro giggled as I bladdered on about the overwhelming feelings I had the previous night with rogue.
"Sting-kun sounds like a girl! Fro thinks sting-kun really likes rogue-kun!"
I paused and thought about what he said, rogue does make me feel different from any other girl I've been with and I seem to get really emotional and hot around him.
"Must be a Bromance!"
I laughed with Fro and Lecter but in my heart I knew something I felt was deeper but of course being me I pushed it away.

I continued to watch the clock tick away as the 2 Fluffy creatures talked amongst themselves, that was until my doors were violently kicked open and Rogue ninja style jumped over my desk landing in my lap with his arms around my neck and his face buried under my chin.
"Woah! Rogue you okay buddy?!"
I wrapped an arm around his waist and rubbed his back with my free hand.
He looked up at me and into my eyes, his held almost a childish gleam in them and it's almost like I knew why he was here.
"You noticed too?"
I smiled at him, he grinned and nodded
"Sting, we have something alittle deeper than a bromance!"
I chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"Yeah, we have."

So heres the next chapter !! Sorry for any mistakes i kinda rushed to get this up for you guys. Hope you enjoyed the guest stars and new developments and look forward to more. Bye
Xxx