chapter 15

--- IMPORTANT ---

...yes you may kill me...

I would like to sincerely apologise for my absence, a lot has been happening with higher education and lately, I have become quite down and been having disturbing deathly thoughts, though you need not hear about it I believe you deserve an explanation to my lack of activity, I apologise again and dearly hope you enjoy this chapter, through my planning I think that the next may be the finale.

Once again I am deeply sorry and hope you enjoy. xxx

Rogues pov:

"Fro! what do I do ?!?!?"

I paced around the small bathroom squeezing the small exceed tightly in my arms, 

"Rogue-san has asked Fro that seven times now and Fro still doesn't understand, why is Rogue-san so stressed?"

He looked up at me, innocently tilting his head.

"stressed ?! Fro!, Sting will be home soon and I still don't know how I should greet him!!. Do I casually say hey or give him a hug?! am I supposed to give him a kiss or even leap into his arms!?!?, AM I MEANT TO COOK HIM DINNER?!?!?!?!"

"Rogue-san!!"

A small paw connected with my cheek, gently waking me from my rambles, breathing in sharply I looked down at the concerned looking Fro now standing on my arm.

"Fro is confused Rogue-san, what's wrong?"

Taking a deep breath I rested against the wall, sinking to the floor and placed Fro on my lap.

"Ever since the other day when the scene with Lily happened Sting has been more protective of me and has been a lot more confident in showing his affection, but he hasn't actually told me how he feels or if he feels anything at all!, I mean, are we dating or are we still bro-friends?. Fro I'm so confused"

It was silent for a minute until a cute giggle echoed through the bathroom, raising a brow I tickled at Fro's sides.

"what are you laughing at?"

"Fro is sorry Ro-rogue-san!, hehe!, It's just that, it's obvious how much Sting-Kun loves Rogue-san even If he hasn't told him, Fro thinks Rogue-san should simply do what Rogue-san would usually do and if Rouge-san gets curious still, talk to Sting-kun about it."

Standing on my knees he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck and pat me on the head,

"Fro thinks Rogues-san is overthinking again, and hiding in the bathroom isn't the best idea"

Slowly my tense muscles relaxed and I hugged Fro firmly to my chest standing up with a new found determination,

"Yeah! you're right, you're the best Fro!"

placing a small kiss o his forehead I happily walked out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen placing him gently on the dining table.

"now, how about you help me cook for when Sting and Lector get home"

I grinned tying an apron around my back.

                                                                                    >small time skip<

Stings pov:

"Damn that was a long day"