chapter 8

Hey guys so im back with the next . Sorry if this is confusing but remember sting and rogue are NOT together and are still 'bestfriends'.
Hope you enjoy the chapie !!

Stings pov:
Me and Rogue stayed in my office all day, laughing and talking about how we were so oblivious to our little bromance and how we realised just how close we are in our friendship. At some point both Lecter and Frosch had disappeared from the room, probably because they were fed up of the amount of cuddling we were doing.
I stared down at rogue still nestled in my lap, he had at some point wrapped his legs around my waist and they hung off the sides of my chair, he was facing me fully now as his head was resting on my shoulder peacefully.
I side and ran my fingers through his Raven strands pulling him closer against my slightly bigger form,
" this feels nice"
I buried my face into his hair as I let out another sigh, I really could get used to this.
A small groan emitted from Rogues throat showing his agreement before he shifted against my shoulder and gently kissed my neck making me gasp, swiftly turning towards him to see his smiling face staring back at me.
"W-what was t-that f-for?"
I stuttered over my words feeling my face heat up, he chuckled at me and placed his hands on my chest cuddling back into my shoulder.
"What? We're in a bromance now right?this is normal for bestfriends right?"
I exhaled shakely and tried to calm myself down turning away from my amused partner. He had a point, this was completely normal but it was unexpected and kinda... hot.
I felt Rogue shift again in my lap, sitting up straight and cupping my face in his hands moving me to look at him.
His eyes were as childlike as before and a small pout was placed upon his pale peach lips.
"Sting? Whats wrong?"
He leaned in closer and gently connected the tips of our noses, his eyes searching mine for an answer. I couldn't help but smile, this was what we had been missing,this Close Bond, this affection.
I smirked at him and slid my hand round the back of his neck holding him in place.
"Keep looking like that and im not gonna be able to hold back"
I whispered against his skin moving past his nose and to his ear, I heard him giggle and he punched my arm playfully.
"Sting!!"
I laughed with him and pulled him closer so he was flat against my body,  my face buried into his neck as he began to draw circles on my shoulder blades gently with his thumb.
"Im so lucky to have you as my best friend rogue"
I breathed in his scent and finally let him go, I leaned back in my chair and watched as Rogue climbed off my lap and sat on my desk in front of me, his  black bangs hung over one of his Ruby eyes and the other stared back at me filled with mixed emotions.
" sting promise me you will always be by my side"
He smiled and held out his hand ,I took it and entwined of fingers.
"Through thick and thin"
I stated smiling back Softly.
Rogue stayed silent as did I, neither of us caring though, it was comfortable.
"Hey sting-woah what happend to your door?!?!"
We both suddenly turned to the intruder to see Rufus at the door way, raising a brow at the shattered pieces of wood across the floor.
I cringed as our moment was ruined and slowly face palmed remembering that the door had been gone this entire time, ANYONE could have come in at ANY moment!!.
thanks! Good goin rogue!
" sorry i was being a ninja"
Rogue replied to Rufus letting go of my hand and walking over to the other blonde,
"Ninja?. More like bulldozer!!"
He retorted back rogue, huffed and leaned against my filing cabinet crossing his arms.
" can i help you Rufus?"
I asked slightly annoyed by his presence.
"Oh! Yeah sorry, Minerva has started a fight down stairs sir!"
I rubbed my temples and waved him off, he bowed and left leaving both me and Rogue alone again.
"Well then guild master, i'll leave you to your duties"
I stood from my chair as rogue approached me placing one hand on my chest.
" i wouldnt want to distract you anymore master"
He smiled innocently and kissed my cheek before pulling away and pushing me towards the broken doorway.
I stopped before leaving and grabbed his wrist turning him around so his back was pressed against me.
"You distract me anyway"
A place to kiss on the shell of his ear before letting him go and leaving the room to try and sort out whatever the hell we Minerva had started.

Okay thanks guys for reading. I hope you enjoyed this fluffy chapter and enjoyed he new development between the still oblivious sting and rogue.
Until next time love you xxxx!!!