chapter2- my lonely night

To say it was an awkward start for the two dragonslayers this morning would be an understatement, they had both tumbled from the sofa and ran to opposite ends of the room screaming at one another, Sting about finding them cuddled on a sofa and Rogue about personal space, and to say it got better from there would be a lie. Frosch and Lector had entered the room during one of the duo's arguments to find a furious Rogue and a blushing Sting in a very suggestive position up against the poor living room wall.
" I'm sorry okay, I don't know how it happened, I forgot!!"

"I told you I don't care about that, I just want my damn personal space idiot!"

"So you're telling me you don't care that we cuddled?!?!"

"Why should I seriously Sting grow up"

"Whatever, and I am grown up!!!"

And that's how it went all the way to the guild, even the exceeds decided to head out early to avoid being part of the mini-war.
When they reached the guild they soon separated, sting stormed off into his office while Rogue walked over to his usual table to greet his friends, Rufus, Orga, Yukino and Minerva all smiled as he seated himself between the girls.
(Sorry about Minerva being here, i know what she has done but i wanted to add her, shes a Stingue shipper hehe!!)
"What's up with you two?"
"Seems like a lovers quarrel"
"They probably had a fight"
"They'll kiss and make up soon"

"Would you four shut up!!!"
Yukino giggled and patted the raven-haired man's head
"look we just got into a small argument that's all, nothing to worry about"
Rogue stood from the table and started towards the request board,
"Where are you going?"
He turned to Minerva and sighed
" job? didn't know I needed your permission"
They all laughed as the shadow slayer walked off.

Sting's PoV:
FINALLY, I had just completed my paperwork for the day so I have the rest of the day to myself. I leant on my desk, chin in my palm and relaxed.
God so much happened this morning but I don't understand Rogue, I know that I'm probably acting childish but I still feel that it is weird for us to be in those types of situations or positions like this morning, but at the same time maybe I was just acting strangely because it felt so natural to be with Rogue like that, its like our bodies fit together perfectly like a puzzle, haha guess that's why we are best friends.
I racked my fingers through my hair and sighed, this was all getting frustrating for no reason, I should probably apologise to Rogue as soon as possible.
After spending hours checking through my paperwork and coming up with new ideas and events for the guild I closed up my office and headed down to the main hall,
" Hey, guys!"
I called over to where Rufus and Orga sat with the girls
"Hey sting you missed Rogue a couple hours ago"
Huh? I tilted my head and questioned him further, Orga shook his head and chuckled deeply
" He left on a mission, you must have really annoyed him huh?"
"Shut up Orga!" I shouted as they all began to laugh at me, I let out an aggravated grunt and rubbed my temples before waving goodbye and heading home.

The house was quiet when I got in. Frosch had left with Rogue and i left without picking up lector at the guild so its guaranteed that he would spend the night at Yukino's place, so it looks like I have the house to myself, I let out an exaggerated sigh while heading to the kitchen and starting to cook a meal for one, after eating alone at the table I slouched into mine and Rogues shared bedroom, my half messy and scrambled while his laid neat with crisply folded sheets.
Out the corner of my eye I spotted a photo placed on his desk, I smiled at the memory of us both in out festive outfits walking around the noisy, crystal-lit streets, sharing Takoyaki and winning prizes in fair games, He didn't want to go out that night but I had convinced him otherwise and it was a great night.
"Can't believe you framed the photo"
It was only something we took in a photo-booth, my arm around his shoulder with a goofy smile while he was giving an awkward forced smile yet you could tell he was happy.
I let out a laugh and walked over to his bed, stretching across it and engulfing myself in his calming scent that lingered over the sheets.

"I never realised how quiet it is when you are gone... Rogue"
My eyes grew droopy as sleep took over my lonely night.

Sorry for spelling mistakes i done this on my phone.
Hope you enjoyed!!