Chaper 9 & important a/n!

Stings pov:
'Well that was a whole lot of Pointless'
(A/n if anyone gets that quote im proud of you my children!!)
Honestly, Minerva almost kills 75% of the guild because she trips and rips her f*cking dress. I sigh leaving the main Guildhall area and shuffle my way up the stairs back to my office. When I finally reached it the door had been fixed and repainted white,  opening the door and walking in I groaned, I had finished my papers before rogue came in so I had no reason to be back here.
Quickly fixing and tidying the remaining things on my desk I started towards the door but my dragon sense picked up a small noise which made me halt, I looked back around the room hearing faint shuffles and whispers until my eyes locked onto the cupboard on the west wall, I raised a brow and slowly walked over pressing my ear against the wooden doors.
" do you think we can go out now?"
"...maybe"
I stood back before swinging the doors open making the intruders scream rather high-pitched. Huddled in the corner were both Lecter and frosch wide-eyed with their arms in the air.
"We're sorry!"
"Fro's sorry too!"
They shouted continuously bowing their heads causeing me to chuckle, i crouched down to them petting their heads softly.
"Why are you sorry? You did nothing wrong"
Smiling I picked them both up in my arms and walked out the door heading out of the Guild, Frosch nestled into my arm shaking timidly while Lecter sat on my shoulder.
"W-well fro and lector-kun t-thought that you and rogue-kun needed some privacy ealier so we hid in the cupboard"
Oh no, oh NO... OH NO!!
Damnit we forgot they were in the room, heat rose to my face as I remembered how close I was too rogue and the way he fit in my arms, it must have been so awkward for these little guys, we are bad parents... woah, ha! That was a weird thought!.
"Sting-kun? Are you mad?"
Fro's quiet voice whispered as he clutched to the fur on my jacket.
"N-no No! Of course not I'm not mad but next time if rogue and I do something like that I want you and Lector to go stay with Yukino okay?"
I petted his ears softly As He nodded and a beaming smile spread across his little face, after a few minutes of walking and chatting with the exceeds we finally made it back home, gently setting frosch on my other shoulder and pulling out my key I unlocked the door and walked inside,  both exceeds immediately jumped off my shoulders and ran to their room.

Rogues pov: - when sting is sorting things out with minerva-

Wow! I watched sting leave the room his golden hair bouncing as he went.  Get it together rogue, you are not turning into a juvia just yet, it was a bad mistake talking to Gray on his birthday, that girl is crazy! I heard yelling downstairs.
" fix a fight with a fight, yeah that's sting"
I chuckled to myself as I walked out the doorway looking down at the main hall, Minerva seemed pretty pissed but sting continued to nag like a mum. Sting as a mother? imagine that... God that poor kid.
I chuckled again and turned back to the door cringing at the mess I had made.
" way to go rogue talk about making yourself look desperate"
A matted shaking my head.
Grabbing all the wood and debris I shifted into shadow form and snuck out of the guild and traded the wood for a new door, then went to the store and brought some white paint thinking it would be appropriate for the light Slayer. Sneaking back into the guild using my shadow form again I fixed the new door in place and began to paint it.
"Done!"
Wiping my forehead I looked at the door and smiled
'good job me!'
I mentally high-fived myself before looking down at my clothes and facepalming.
" bad job me"
Paint covered my cloak and trousers,  and even coated the tips of my hair. I shook my head and put the paint away in the storage room before heading home to take a shower.
~ small time skip ~
After soaking in the warm sprays of water and having several attempts of trying to remove paint from my hair I finally turned the water off and got out of the shower. I looked in the mirror to see most of the paint gone apart from small streaks in my bangs,
and ran my hand through my hair.
Placing my hair in a ponytail I grabbed a towel and wrapped it  around my waist exiting the bathroom.
"Hi Rogue-kun!"
Fro ran and clung to my leg Lector following shortly behind him.
" hey fro when did you guys get home?"
" a few minutes ago! Sting-kun brought us home!"
Lecter answered with his hands on his hips.
" we're gonna go play rogue-kun, fro see you later!"
I nodded and watched the two runoff giggling. I smiled to myself and walked into mine and stings shared bedroom searching through my drawers and pulling out some plain black boxers and red and black plaid skinny jeans, after slipping them on i headed downstairs.
A sweet aroma filled the living room area as I made my way towards the kitchen, as I stood in the doorway my eyes widened and my mouth dropped slightly, before me was a sight that was both adorably cute and unbelievably beautiful at the same time. Sting stood at the countertop perfectly placing swirl icing on top of little cupcakes, his hair was pulled back by a small white head band and tied elegantly around his muscular body was a pink frilly apron, I couldn't help but let out a whistle as I approached behind him.
"Lookin good chef"
He shuddered slightly before turning to face me with a bright Smile
"Not bad yourself"
He chuckled looking down my naked chest, looking over his attire once more I sighed and mentally scolded myself
'he really does look like a mother'
" oi rogue? There something on my face?"
Tilting his head sting wiped his cheek, smearing icing across his pale skin.
" there is now!"
I chuckled wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him closer before using one hand to gently turn his face to the side, I pulled my face closer and took in the sweet smell of the icing.
"Vanilla?"
" uh yeah?"
Sting tried to turn his head but I softly held him in place, then very faintly I glided my tongue across his cheek collecting the icing he had placed there before.
" r-rogue?!"
He squirmed about in my arms and I released his face wrapping my arm around him to meet my other behind his back.
"Whats wrong sting?"
I chuckled as his face bloomed a pale pink, he diverted his eyes to the ground pushing against my chest with his palms.
"I-idiot you could have just asked for a taste test!"
Sighing I shook my head and let him go, taking some steps around him towards the icing he was using moments before, taking the icing I placed some on my finger and licked it off. Sting watched closely his blush darkening than when I smirked his way.
"Just what i thought"
"W-what?"
I strolled over and leaned into his ear, my lips just brushing over his skin.
"It doesnt have the same taste"
I pulled away and we stared at each other for a moment before we both burst out in laughter.
"W-what the hell was that rogue?!?!?!"
Sting wheezed out, his blush completely gone as he leaned over holding his stomach.
I pressed myself against the countertop trying not to fall over as tears pricked at my eyes, sting finally calmed enough to stand straight and soon made his way towards me placing his hands on my hips and pressing his apron accessorized body against mine, pinning me to the countertop. I gasp feeling his grip on my hips and attempted to push him off but felt weak against him.
"Rogue honestly, it doesnt work with you, your too small"
He looked down at me and gently licked my cheek before pulling his head back and giving one of his cheeky Playboy grins.
"Me however, it seems to suit me perfectly"
I chuckled and slapped his arm playfully slipping out of his grasp and chucking him that icing.
"Whatever stingy-bee, hurry up with those cakes"
He pouted and stuck out his tongue before continuing with the cakes,
"What made you decide to make cakes anyway? And when did you get the time?, didnt you just get home?"
I asked walking into the living room.
"I was bored, and magic thats how!!"
He shouted through the walls and I laughed,
"Idiot" i mumbled to myself.

Stings pov:
One rogue left for kitchen I let out a sigh of relief
'Honestly that guy what was he trying to achieve'
Once I finished the cakes I placed two on a small plate and took them towards Lecter and fros room, knocking Softly on the door I walked in and smiled at the two as they stopped their little conversation smiling at me.
"Hey boys. A little treat!"
I placed the plate in front of them and chuckled watching their eyes brighten.
"Thank you sting-kun!!"
I nodded and left the room heading back towards the kitchen. I placed the rest of the cakes on to a bigger plate and took off my apron hanging it on the peg next to the doorway, then taking the cakes I joined rogue in the living room.
When I entered the room rogue was on his back spread across the sofa with his head propped up by the arm of the furniture, his legs outstretched and crossed at his ankles while one of his arms laid loosely over his stomach and the other propped up his elbow holding a book open for him, meanwhile his shirt still seemed to be elsewhere.
"Nothing different then"
I'm mentally laughed to myself,
'Same position every night, different trousers' i shooked my head and shouted,
"Yo lazy!"
Taking a cushion from the spare chair I threw it at his face, knocking the book out of his hand and behind the sofa.
"Sting! I was getting to the good part!"
He whined pulling the cushion from his face and throwing it back at me,
"Ahh!"
I tripped slightly as it hit my feet but laughed and walked over to him, placing the cakes on the coffee table.
"Budge up"
I tapped his thigh causing him to scrunch up his legs so I could sit down, once seated he placed his legs over mine and relaxed back into his earlier position without his book (r.i.p. book) closing his eyes and smirked.
"So howd it go with minerva?"
"Oh god dont even start"
I rubbed my temples and let out a frustrated sigh,
"That good huh?"
I heard him chuckle making the sofa softley vibrate,
"Note to self, never rip minervas dress, she went crazy because it had a tiny tear... and she caused it!!"
"Well she is a glamorous woman"
I huffed and crossed my arms,
"Glamorous?! More like stick-up-my-ass-ous! God im pretty sure surgery couldnt get it out!!"
Rogue removed his left leg from my lap and slid it behind me against the back of the sofa, trapping me between his legs.
"Rogue... what are you doing?"
I raised a brow and he slowly opened one of his eyes, smiling up at me,
"Trying to give you a hug but im too lazy to get up"
I rolled my eyes and shifted myself fully onto the sofa, crawling over rogue slightly, I settled down laying between his legs resting my head on his stomach and wrapping my arms around his hips.
"Well it was a lousy hug"
I nuzzled into his bare stomach humming contently at the feel of his warm skin, he raised his right leg laying it gently over my lower back and entwined his fingers through my hair.
"Much better"
I relaxed fully against him getting slightly agitated as he started to deeply chuckle which caused me to bounce lightly on his stomach.
"Glad your comfortable, can you remember last time we were in a position like this?"
I cringed remembering the fight we had gotten into over this silly little issue of personal space, I rested my chin on rogue stomach looking up at him as our eyes locked, I smirked and started drawing circles on his hip using my thumb.
" rogue I'm in your bubble"
I trailed my hands up his sides, playing with the tips of his hair,
"It'll pop"
Resting my hands above his chest i traced his collarbone lightly with the tips of my fingers, Rogues body seem to relax under mine as he removed his hand from my hair and cupped my cheek, his pinky running smoothly over my bottom lip.
"You leave my bubble and it will burst"
He released me and i nuzzled back into his stomach, his hands joining behind my shoulders embracing me back.
"You keep my bubble afloat"
A small tear slid down my cheek hearing his affectionate words, 'guess we've come a long way since that fight' I placed a tender kiss on his abdomen before giving into the comfortable darkness that I never noticed before.

(Word count: 2275)
Hey guys so i just got home from holiday and am uploading this for you, i made sure it was longer than the others!. Sorry for the wait and if i find anytime inbetween my school vacation thingy i will try and get a new chapter up!.

Anyway hope you enjoyed and if you guys wanna see anything happen or have any ideas for the story im open for suggestions..... WAIT THEY DIDNT EAT THE CUPCAKES!!!

sting&rogue: "shut up Brodi!!"

Me: "sorry... bye guys!"

Me: " ps sorry for any mistakes it was typed up in a hurry-"

Sting&rogue: " Leave!!"

Me: "ahhg okay bye!"