Chapter 13

A/N hey guys, so this is weird huh?, two chapters in a short space of time! I thought i better spoil you all for being such great people and staying with me after the long wait, so i hope you enjoy this new chapter, its a little different now because of the new progress between our little love birds but i hope you like it all the same.

Without further a due, ENJOY!

 Rogues Pov:

I groaned as light blurred my vision, sitting up slowly I unwrapped my arms from Stings still form and rubbed my palms firmly on my lids.

" Sting?"

waiting for my eyes to adjust to the light I carefully shook the blondes shoulders, he released a small moaned while turning towards me wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling his face into my lower stomach, flinching slightly at his sudden movements I attempted to pull myself away but his grip tightened as he nuzzled closer into my stomach,

" R-rogue"

Heat rushed to my face as his voice whimpered quietly in his sleep,

"s-sting wake u-up!"

I tried my best to push at his sleeping body but he wouldn't move, letting out a sigh I decided to lean back against the head board and just wait for him to wake up, Honestly Sting why do you have to have such a strong grip?!.

"Rogue?"

I peered down to see sky blue orbs staring back at me, chuckling at his adorable tired face I ruffled his hair and place a finger gently on the tip of his nose,

" morning sleepy head"

his eyes widened before giving me a half lidded smile, using his arms and wrapping them around my shoulders he climbed up my torso and placed himself nestled on my lap leaning into my chest and nudging his head under my chin.

"sting?"

"hmm?"

"what are you doing?"

He didn't respond but instead tilted his head to place a tender kiss on my jaw, confused by the sudden acts of affection I simply wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled his closer into an embrace, trying to offer him some form of comfort.

"sting whats wrong?, you're not usually like this"

Again he didn't respond and stayed quiet in my hold, something was wrong, he was usually so loud and energetic but now... God whats wrong with him?.

" Sting, come on lets go to the guild"

keeping one arm around his back I tucked the other under his knees and lifted him off the bed walking to the bathroom and placed him on the counter top beside the sink, quickly washing my face I started preparing to head to the guild then walked out of the bathroom briefly to grab an outfit for both me and Sting. I walked back into the bathroom an handed him his clothing before beginning to change into my own. While changing I could feel a pair of eyes attached to my exposed skin and took a small glance towards Sting to see his eyes were glued to my chest and his clothes remained on his lap, I titled my head and pulled my black and red plaid shirt over my head then walked over and stood in front of him, placing two fingers under his chin I lifted his face to meet mine and flicked him on the forehead,

" idiot its rude to stare, get dressed"

I released him but he just remained still and glared at the floor,

"sting get dressed"

raising my voice slightly in hopes of getting something through to him I crossed my arms and waited for his movements but frowned when, again, he remained still.

Sting pov:

Rogue raised his voice and crossed his arms but I still didn't move. I couldn't help but watch when he changed, his muscles flexed as he stretched to pull up his ripped black skinny jeans and his toned chest looked so beautiful that I wanted to cry when he covered it with his shirt. Snap out of it Sting, I was too lost in my thoughts to notice the raven haired man heavily sigh and begin to undo my trousers, slipping them slowly down my legs before removing them completely and sliding a new pair up my calfs. I jolted suddenly when his arms wrapped around my waist snapping me out of my trance, one of his arms carefully pulled me off the counter into a standing position as the other finished puling up the pale blue jeans, his hand then drifted to my front as he gently closed the zip before moving away to pull a light blue flannel top over my head.

" come on Sting cooperate with me here"

he groaned as he struggled to get my arms through the sleeves, deciding to help him out I pushed my arms through then stared down at him waiting for his next move, he smiled appreciably up at me then patted my head.

" thanks, now lets get your shoes on and head to the guild"

he pulled me into the living room then made his way towards the shoe rack but I quickly reached out my arm gripping onto his sleeve and pulled him back, if we went to the guild that would mean I would have to go into my office and do paper work, which would also mean that Rogue would be with that new girl again all day! I couldn't let that happen, not after the talk with Minerva yesterday. I now understand what my feelings are towards Rogue and i'm not going to let him slip away from me that easily.

"Sting? seriously whats wrong? you haven't said anything or done anything all morning and you're starting to scare me!"

Only giving him a sympathetic smile I pulled on his sleeve until he was following me back towards the sofas, Pushing him onto the soft furniture and cautiously laying on top of his smaller body I lifted one of my hands up to rake through his hair while my other rested gently on his hip. My eyes connected with confused rubies as he looked up at me trying to process what was happening, I stayed silent and let my eyes portray my request,

"wha-.. okay we can stay here today"

His eyes soften and he smiled sweetly melting my heart. I felt so selfish but I couldn't help it, Rogue was probably worried about my behaviour but I'm too afraid to speak incase I say something that will ruin what we have. Releasing a heavy sigh I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. God what am i gonna do with you Rogue.

Rogues pov:

My brain speed through numerous possibilities and reasons as to why my usually bubbly blonde was so... not my bubbly blonde, but unfortunately nothing made the slightest sense. I was worried about him but I didn't want to risk pushing him to talk so I simply played along with what he wanted.

I stared down at Stings now relaxed figure flush against my own and smiled, even though he was like this he still wants his cuddle time, not being able to understand what was going through his head was really frustrating me but for the time being ill let it slide for his sake. Chuckling slightly to myself I tightly wrapped both my arms around Sting and placed a small kiss on his head before closing my eyes.

I didn't want to go to the guild today anyway, Lily is nice but way too clingy, I much more prefer this.

A/N so theres the chapie, i personally loved writing this chapter and i hope with all my heart you enjoyed reading it. if you would like you then you can leave a vote or comment telling me what you think and ill see you guys in the next chapter!

bye bye

love Brodi xxx

p.s sorry for spelling mistakes or auto correct!