Chapter Six

• Chapter Six

I was silent in the elevator which was shooting us up to our level because I was evaluating how we were mobbed. I remember my heart beating so rapidly that it felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. I also remembered how completely calm Harry was and the only moment of panic he experienced was when he was contemplating what to do with me.

"You two should get some rest, the tour officially begins tomorrow." Paul's voice broke the spell of silence that we all had mutually come to an understanding of.

I shifted my weight and raked a hand through my hair, "Of course."

When the elevator stopped moving and the silver doors peeled open, Harry stepped out first before Paul, then me following behind. Harry turned his head to face me but his head dropped down as if he couldn't meet my eye. "I'm going to see the boys," he said quickly and then walked off to the room beside ours.

As I walked to our room I couldn't help but contemplate how confusing Harry Styles is. Clearly he's a riot, changes his mind faster than a girl on her first date, changes his mood faster than a girl on her period. He's angry, constantly, for some unknown reason. Only ever receiving short or sassy remarks in reply. Maybe it's just around me. But then you can actually hold a conversation with him and laugh. Its as though he is actually human.

I hate him for that. That it's hard to decipher which mood he is in. He can be hotter than a boiling kettle straight off the stove and colder than Antarctica in winter.

Sighing heavily, I dropped my handbag on the golden brimmed chair and shifted to my suitcase to change into some comfier clothes. Although I wasn't allowed to, I snuck some of my tracksuit pants and an old t-shift in my bag for days like today, when I just utterly missed home. Even though it was four, slowly dragging to five in the afternoon and we still had to have dinner, I wasn't planning on moving from my position on the couch.

Settling for some raw humor, my eyes were glued to the friends episode which was fortunately on the free television. After the second episode finished I realised it was a friends marathon so I was not complaining. Suddenly there was an abrupt knocking and immediately knew it wasn't Harry because he would just barge in, whether I was in the middle of getting changed or not.

I swiftly got up and progressed to the glistening white door which I then opened. Stood before me with his hands in his grey trousers, Niall smiled at me before allowing his eyes to wonder down my attire which caused me to blush. I couldn't believe I allowed myself to be seen in front of a One Direction member wearing only old clothes.

"The lads and I have ordered pizza which will be arriving shortly. Did you want to have a slice?" As if I wasn't already embarrassed enough, upon Niall's offer my stomach grumbled so loud that one may assumed I hadn't eaten for weeks. While my cheeks transformed into a dark crimson shade, he just seemed to laugh.

"I'll take that as a yes." Then he began to walk and gestured for me to follow.

I began fumbling subconsciously with the hem of my shirt. "I should change first," I stumbled over my words to only receive a confused response.

"Don't be silly. We are all dressed like a lazy Saturday too." I was about to inform Niall that my lazy Saturday clothing was much less fashionable and attractive than what the biggest boy band would ever be caught dead in but I didn't get a chance to because he grabbed my hand and tugged me through their open door.

Surprisingly he was right. Louis caught my eye first, he was wearing a beanie and maroon ugg boots, with grey tracksuit pants and a coca cola shirt. He carried a warm mug to the sofa which still had hot steam radiating off the brim of the cup. Next I noticed Liam who was setting up plastic plates which I assumed we'd be eating greasy pizza out of. His attire was similar to Louis'.