TWO

11:31am

Louis heads out of his classroom as the lunch bell rings, pausing at his locker to put his books away and retrieve his afternoon books as well as his lunch. He walks down the hallway to the cafeteria and automatically heads down to the table that him, Harry, as well as a couple of their close friends.

Harry is already sitting there with their friend Michael, his orange un-pealed and his water bottle sitting open on the table. Louis walks over and takes the spot next to his boyfriend, sneaking a kiss on his cheek before taking out his sandwich. Harry turns and smiles softly at the boy who is now sitting beside him and Michael chuckles, turning to Louis as he takes his spot at the table. All four boys become engaged in conversation and everything goes on as normal.

Louis slips his arm around Harry's waist and kisses his cheek again. Harry turns his head and looks at his boyfriend, his mouth full of orange. He smiles widely and swallows, returning the little kiss.

"Eat your lunch..." Harry chuckles, shaking his head.

12:17pm

Third period begins and Harry sits next to his boyfriend, thankful that they had this class together. It was a work block, and that made Harry relax a little bit. He pulls out his notebook and flips it too a clean page, jotting down the questions to do on the board before turning in his chair to face Louis.

Louis lifts his head and looks over, raising an eyebrow.

"Can I help you?" Louis asks and Harry smiles widely, shaking his head.

"No, just looking, that's all," Harry shrugged and mindlessly twirls his pencil between his fingers.

Louis rolls his eyes and shakes his head, turning back in his seat to open up his textbook and find the questions he was supposed to work on. Harry rolls his eyes as well and looks at his blank paper. He didn't want to work, he just wanted the day to finish up so he could go home with his boyfriend and start the weekend on a high note.

"Babe, if you work, the less you'll have to do this weekend and the more you'll get to spend time with me," Louis sings out playfully, nudging his boyfriend's arm.

Harry groans and grabs his textbook out of his bag, knowing that his boyfriend has a point. He reads the first question and starts writing down his answer, zoning out until the 9 questions were answered in full in his notebook.

"There, I'm done," he announces and Louis looks over at him, smiling and scrolling through his phone since he was already done.

"Good boy."

Harry looks up at the clock and sees that there's only 10 more minutes left in third period and smiles, packing up his things. There's a quiet murmur in the classroom as most kids spent the clock talking to their friends.

"Are you going to the library for your last block spare?" Harry asks and Louis nods his head.

"Yeah, I'll meet you there after school?" Louis nods his head and packs up his books, waiting for the bell to ring.

10 minutes pass and the bell goes off. The class stands up almost in unison and the teacher wishes them all a good weekend. Harry and Louis stand up and walk out into the hallway, stopping off to the side. Harry leans down over his shorter boyfriend and kisses him softly, pulling him back with a smile.

"I'll see you after class," he says and Louis nods his head, holding his books against his chest.

"I'll meet you by the library."

The two boys separated and Harry headed to the last class of the day. Only 1 more hour.

S