EPILOGUE

Things were falling back into a steady normal. It had been 6 months and those six months had been up and down. Graduation came and went, both Harry and Louis coming together afterwards as the night came to an end.

The got to Harry's house at about 1:00am, both tired beyond believe. Harry still helped Louis out of his suit jacket, hanging the both of them in the front closet. Louis tiredly kicked odd his dress shoes, scuffling them up in one spot, tucked away so no one could trip over them. He never thought he would be able to see graduation. After the whole incident, a lot of kids didn't either.

There had been a memoriam at the ceremony and there wasn't a dry eye in the house. It hit everyone in the room, parents and students alike. Louis hadn't get go of Harry's hand as they watched pictures of their classmates play on the large overhead screen.

Now that they were at Harry's, they were relaxed.

"Come to bed," Harry murmured out, saying goodnight to his mum and dad before reaching out for Louis' hand.

Louis gave Harry's mum a kiss on the cheek before he followed his boyfriend upstairs to his room. High school was over for good. No more going back to that place and Louis would be lying if he said it wasn't a relief. There was a weight lifted off of his shoulders knowing that he would never have to step back into the school where everything changed. Maybe he could really start healing now.

He held onto Harry's hand tightly, even when the bedroom door was closed.

"How do you feel?" Harry asked softly, tugging the older boy to his bed.

"Relieved," Louis answered honestly, loosening the tie around his neck.

Harry nodded his head, pressing his lips against Louis' cheek. Louis leaned into it and took a deep breath, smiling slightly. "We never have to go there again..."

"I know," Louis nodded, closing his eyes.

Harry watched his boyfriend for a moment before pulling back and undoing his tie completely. When he stood up off of the bed that was when Louis opened his eyes again. As Harry undid his dress shirt, Louis started doing the same but when he was half way, his arms dropped to his side and he flopped into the bed. Harry turned around and chuckled softly, pulling his belt out from his pants.

"That's not a comfortable sleeping outfit babe," he cooed at Louis.

"Then help me cause I'm too sleepy."

Rolling his eyes, Harry came over and rolled Louis onto his back. As he finished undoing the buttons, Louis reached up and wrapped his arms around Harry's torso, pulling him down against him.

"Lou..."

"Shhhhhh," Louis shook his head. "Sleep."

Harry couldn't help but crack a smile and wrap his arms around his boyfriend. Pulling the blanket up over them, he turned slightly just to get the light. When the room was dark and things were quiet, that was when exhaustion took over. For the first night in months, both boys were at peace.

They would never forget what happened at 2:17pm that one day at school, but the road towards moving on was going to be easier to travel now.

-------------------------------------------------

That was it for this story! I hope you guys enjoyed it and I hope my stories start getting better as I write more! xx