Contents & Notes

This is not and Author's note and I do recommend reading for purely your benefit

*This is a Nico X Reader

1) I own absolutely nothing that is part of the Percy Jackson series written by Rick Riordan.

2) My book is an Au,so it follows none of the original book's plot.

3)If interested in rewrting my book in  different language, please contact me first and do not change the content of the book whatsoever. Give credit

4)None of my characters are bisexual or gay due to plot/other reasons.

5)If something is out of line (eg. a detail has been changed), please comment if t effects the plot so that I may fix it. Thank you

6) I appreciate all my readers and your comments.

7)The charaters and their attitudes may vary slightly from the original PJO series in order to fit the plot better.

8)If any artwork is displayed in my book -which I may or may not do- it belongs to the rightful owner.

9)My book isnt set in any particular place.Mostly due to how difficult it is for me to stick with a specific scenery,so Im leaving the destination of where all this takes place up to the reader's imagination.

10)Updates usually depend on how busy my schedule is at that moment.I hope an update at most wont take any longer then two-three weeks.

11)I may have filler chapters.Usually filler chapters happen when I am lacking in motivation to write.

12) I dont like Author's notes.They are usually very boring to me and probably to alot of others. If you see anything at the bottom of a page ,it will usually be: something you can skip, a small note for clearing any confusion,or a apology for late updates. Again Im gonna try and avoid them as much as possible.

Please enjoy and vote.