NBA(8)

Treasure

Treasure.xx it don't matter pocket fatter now and days I'm on hater's they gotten sadder #dowhatiwant

Rondonumbanine @treasure.xx bye lil sis you is lame😭😭 with them long ass fat ass nails 😂

Edai_600 swear bro @rondonumbanine fine ass Hannah needs to bring they ass back to Chicago

Indigo_3o @Edai_600 hop off my momma dick😕

Mgng2x @treasure.xx come open the door lil hoe😈 put on yo shirt dirt dirt😭

I threw my phone down going downstairs to get the door. "You ain't even have to come for me" I mugged him swinging the door open it was all of them and Ciara.

"Where indigo and p?" Ciara asked sitting on the couch.

"Work" I said

"Why yo lazy ass don't got no job" splash mugged me.

"Same reason why yo ass don't got no job" I mugged him.

"I do got a job" he said pulling out dope I rolled my eyes.

"Oh young boy I fuck with yo song 38 baby shit was fye" I said

"Guess who was engineering it" he laughed shaking his head.

"Who?" I asked

"P" he said making me raise my eye brows. I mean I know p know about the stu in shit, cause back in Chicago if she wasn't with durk or breezy, she was with la and nine, if she wasn't with them then she was with edai and dot. If she wasn't with them then she was with Reese and they retarded asses. Then she was with the other dumb ass no limits. And if she wasn't with them then she was with cuban and Asian doll ratchet asses. We pretty much knew the whole Chicago and was cool with everybody but we did have our fights here and there.

But I ain't know she could do some magic like that though.

"That was cold tho" I nodded.

"Where Indy work?" Cici asked

"She work in the mall in the salon doing eyebrows" I said

"P work their to?" She asked

"Same mall but she work in footlocker"

"Bitch you is so skinny" splash said looking at me.

"Okay tf yo daddy don't complain" I mugged him

"Yall hoes make me sick" he shook his head.

"Who y'all?" I just noticed this girl and this dude they was all in they phones.

The girl looked up, "I'm jayda and this my nigga KD" she said

"That's my cousin" young boy said

"Oh I'm treasure" I nodded

"What time they get off?" Young boy asked

"You just ready to see lil p" I wiggled my eyebrows he laughed.

"W.e" he said

"Sike nah Indy should already be off and p gets off in an hour" I said.

Just as I said that indigo walked in the door with a mug plastered on her face.

"What's wrong?" 3 laughed she mugged him walking up the stairs.

I got on Instagram scrolling to see, Indy had already posted a pic.

I

ndigo_3o all these bitches around me be switching up👎 while these niggas be bitching up😥 #drained

I hearted it and kept scrolling..

She soon came downstairs, "what's wrong sissy?" I asked

"Aunt nakita just zoned me out soon as I see her hot sauce smelling ass daughter on my daddy it's on sight period" she said

"Where p" kentrell whined, didn't I just tell him the bitch at work.

"She get off early so she should be on her way home now" Indy said going in the kitchen I heard the microwave going.

"Who Yall?" She walked back out the kitchen with a bag of popcorn and gripo seasoning. She sat between 3 legs.

"This my cuzzo jay-

"Was I talking to you" she mugged young boy.

"That's why blacky gone beat yo ass" he said making me fall out.

"I'm jayda this my nigga KD" she said looking back down at her phone.

"Oh wassup I'm indigo" she said

"Wassup" KD said

Princess soon walked in all happy and shit. "Hey everybody" she smiled.

She was all happy cause she just got her hair done.

"Who y'all?" She asked them making me laugh.

"That's jayda and I'm KD" he said

"Oh well I'm princess how are y'all?" She asked

"Good" jayda said

"That's good here doodoohead" she tossed me Takis. "Here twat" she tossed cici sour patch kids.

She kissed young boy real quick then went to the stairs. "I'll be back im bout to get in the shower" she said

"I like her" jayda laughed

"She all polite and shit" she added she just don't wanna see p bad side is all Im saying.

Comment and vote