NBA(31)

Ciara😍

"Indigo we gone be okay bro" I whispered

"Indigo we gone be okay bro" I whispered. "My fucking stomach hurt" she held her stomach. "He ante even have to hit me in the stomach with that fucking pipe" she groaned.

"Why they only beating on me?" She cried, "I don't know" I shook my head.

The door open, and this old dude walked in. "Uncle Reggie?" Indigo asked shocked. I looked at her, "mane this that lifetime shit" I shook my head.

"Your Pretty" he rubbed my arm. "Nigga my boyfriend big B he will shoot yo old ass" I game him a stank face.

"Listen her bab-

I sat up in bed, I was sweaty my clothes were damp. I forgot I had fell asleep in my princesses bed. I leaned against the head bored and sobbed.

P came in, in her foot locker uniform tossing her bag on the couch. "Whats wrong booboo?" She asked.

"P something happened" I cried, I needed to tell someone. "What?" She came and sat next to me. "When they had us" I cried.

"You and Indy?" She asked, I nodded slightly. "He r-a" I choked.

"Ciara" she started crying. "I begged p, I begged. I cried grabbing her shirt, "why didn't you tell me?" she cried. I just shook my head, "I'm so sorry CI" she sobbed.

"Can you please tell boomer for me" I asked, I didn't want to see his face after he heard.

Boomer\•\Splash

"Nigga stop fucking with me I'm big fucking b" I said walking in p house. "Yo what the fuck" Ben said, why the fuck was p retarded ass boxing the wall, the house was tore the fuck up.

"She done lost her mind" beenie said, pap and tendo I agreed.

"Princess!" Young boy yelled just walking in the house. This retarded ass lil girl ante have no shirt on, young boy polo pajamas. She was kicking holes in the wall, punching holes in the wall.

"What the fuck is wrong with you yo!" He snatched her up, she panted out of breath.

"Get off of me" she growled, "you need to calm your ass down" he growled back.

"2 retarded motherfuckers" KD shook his head crossing his arms.

"This retarded motherfucker gone beat your ass" she tried to charge at KD. Young boy grabbed her tighter.

"Boomer I got some to tell you" she started crying, "what?" I asked grabbing the snickers bar off the table.

"Ci-when they um- got kidnapped-she was raped" she broke down crying. My nose started to flare, I launched the snickers at the wall. I walked out the house and slammed the door.
.
.
"Ciara!" I barged in her room, "cici" I sighed looking at her as she cried. My heart felt as if it was breaking, I had a strong ass pain in my chest.

"I'm sorry CI" I walked to her letting my head fall, "you should have told me" I began to tear up.

"I'm sorry" she whispered

Comment and vote
It's short but it's a filler