NBA(41)

Mane I feel like I'm dragging this story out but ion wanna end it but I am in like the 50s

And if y'all don't stop arguing on my shit me and riah gone shoot y'all blocks up😂😭

Princess

"No kentrell stop fucking playing with me mane! you got this bitch texting you got me looking stupid brah I knew I shouldn't have fucked you mane" I went in my top drawer.

"Its the other way around I fucked you" he said slowly. See nah I grabbed this Bebe gun out the top drawer.

"Yo chill" he got up, you couldnt tell it was a Bebe gun cause I cut the orange tip off.

"No cause you think motherfuckers stupid. Why the fuck is you still texting star!" I got madder.

"Cause she the mother of my kids" he said.

"Yeah cause you talking bout the next time you dick her down got something to do with yo kids" I rolled my eyes.

"It do cause I'm planning on letting her swallow them that got big shit to do with my kids" he said sounding dumb as hell.

I pulled the trigger shooting him in his chest. "Fuck you gotta Bebe gun for?" He was in so much pain holding his chest.

"For wen I gotta deal with fuckboys like you" I shot it again and it hit his leg the next one hit his dick. He groaned falling on the floor.

"MONTANA!" he screamed.

They soon all came in the room. " did you shoot him" kd asked

"With Bebe's" I said.

"I know that's right" lala grasped my hands laughing.

"She was up here like fuck boy this fuck boy that! Should have never let k ass tap" Beenie laughed.

I grabbed my real gun taking my shirt off. I pulled my pants up, "here this bitch go" kd shook his head.

I shot him in the foot forgetting that I had put the Bebe gun down and picked up my real gun.

"Brahh" he groaned.

I said sorry quietly And walked downstairs going in the backyard.

I sat on the swing set we had back Here.

I shook my head taking my gun apart.
Tears falling

Where did I go wrong?

Maybe she got more then what I can offer...

She do got bigger tits and a bigger butt.

I ante enough..

I wiped under my eyes, "sis" treasure said.

"Yeah?" I mumbled.

" I gotchu" she hugged me tightly

Sorry I'm late