NBA(19)

Princess

"Bitch gone" I mugged mally, "you think you though cause you dropped rondo?" He questioned smartly.

"Nah I been had big balls" I said mocking his tone.

"Throwing hands or nah?" He asked

"Shiiiiiiid" I dragged

"Both of y'all shut up" Bibby said eating a bowl of cereal.

"Mind yo business white out" mally waved him off.

"He said white out!" Treasure laughed looking up from her phone.

Bibby stopped eating and looked at her. "Don't try it crack head" he said

"Know what all Y'all right now gimme a penny. A penny a day makes a change feed this child" he raised his hand.

"Amen" squeak held his hand up.

"Squeak shut yo ugly ass up" indigo said he stopped and looked at her. They faces be funny as fuck when you come for them.

He scrunched his face all the way up, "Bitch yo dirty crusty dusty ugly trash bag head ass don't say none to me" he went in.

"Awh!" Herb ugly ass started to get weak.

I went upstairs right quick went in my bag putting on young boy bape shark hoodie I took from him. I missed him frl I laid across herb bed watching his videos. I pouted, the door busted open and treasure came in on face time.

"Look young boy this bitch in her feelings watching your videos in your hoodie look at her lips she pouting" I sucked my teeth.

"How the fuck she get my hoodie" he mumbled.

"Kentrell" I whined

"Treasure walk out the room I'm still mad at her" he said

"What I do?" I whined

"Walk out treasure" he said making me roll my eyes he so petty.

"Ona guys get yo dirty ass out my bed" herb came up here.

"Ona guys you can suck my dick" I said he laughed and grabbed my hair.

"Ouch" I said smacking his neck

He swung me off the bed by my hair. I got up quick as fuck, "bitch" I hit him in his mouth.

"Bra my teeth already fucked up" he held his mouth.

"Hopefully I knocked them into place" I said

"Fuck you" he said walking out the room before I knew it mally and kyro came in.

They tried to team tag me for no reason. I slung kyro skinny ass by his skinny ass throat.

Mally jumped on my back, hitting me in my forehead. "Ouch!" I yelled in pain he hit me to hard, I dropped him and started crying.

"Awh shit run" kyro told mally mally took off down stairs. I went to the mirror looking at my cheek as it was bright red. "Ow" I cried as I touched it. I went downstairs and into the kitchen grabbing a knife.

"Where the fuck mally at?" I walked into the living room.

"Dayummm yo cheek turning blue" Bibby laughed.

"This shit hurt I'm bout to stab a fucking midget" I looked in the closet.

"Slice his ass up sis" treasure hyped.

"Don't slice bro" maneski mugged me.

"Shut up before I stick this knife between your gap" I bucked.

"Need to use that knife and shave your mustache off" he shot back.

"Bra I'm ready to go back to Louisiana the bitch ass no limits just drained me" I said making them all mug me.

"Fuck y'all looking at?" Indy asked them.

"Right we not cock" treasure said.

"They look like they bout to whoop are ass" I laughed

"Head start" herb said we got up. "We don't run" I threw my guard up. We all started fighting.

Young boy

"My nigga pap, extendo, and Montana fresh out the county" Ben slapped them up.

"Ya know" pap laughed

"What's been up?" Montana asked

"Chilling frl" I said

"Making music" I added

"Bra indigo need to come home!" 3 blurted out

"Who?" Pap laughed

"His lil girlfriend" KD said

"It's these 3 girls that got all they weak asses whipped" he added

"Shut up bitch" Ben said

"Ion fuck with p no more" I said

"Why?" KD asked

"She zoned me out" I said

"What she do?" Ben asked

"That picture" KD bust out laughing

"Hell yeah made me mad and shit not funny bitch" I smacked his forehead making him fall.

"That's how you know your forehead bout big as a bitch" I said laughing.

"This nigga just fell like that tho" I laughed

Gabby walked up my drive way, "hey" she said I slightly nodded I ain't bout to kick it with shaw cause p don't fuck with her.

They all said some dry ass heys making pap and Montana bust out laughing.

"We don't fuck with her no more?" Tend asked I shook my head 'no' slightly.

"Aye young boy" she said I glanced at her.

"I heard from a lil birdie that yo girl was down in the chi being freaky" she said I raised my eyebrows.

"You know Reese?" She asked I just looked at her.

"I heard they was down their on some lovey dovey shit wassup with that?" She asked

"Wassup with them tracks" I snapped she rolled her eyes. "Don't be mad at me" she walked away.

"Can't be mad" 3 pointed out.

"Why can't I?" I was madder then a bitch

"You in a whole relationship and still fucking bre ass" Ben laughed

I sucked my teeth waving them off, "she supposed to be mine tho" I gritted.

"She supposed to be mine- face ass nigga that ain't fair" 3 looked at me.

"How isn't it?" I asked

"You don't expect p to wait on your ass playing with sis emotions" Ben said

"Yall gotta meet these bitches they ugly as hell" KD said

"Bitch you ugly as hell" 3 mugged him.

"They come back tomorrow if they ugly to y'all then okay. If they not then y'all can beat KD ass" boomer (splash) said.

"Nigga" KD mugged him

I laughed KD ugly as hell bra

Comment and vote