NBA(34)

(Omfg!!! I just had to re write this shit over fuck wattpad! Dead ass!)

Treasure
"Girl you so skinny" Mai laughed.

"Yall know she used to be thick though when we was like 11or 10" p said

"What happened?" Jayda asked laughing I just shrugged.

"You and Ben don't talk no more?" Mai asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"Not on no messy shit or funny shit but I gotta show you some" she said.   

She handed me her phone and all the girls looked.

"Promise I wasn't tryna be funny or none. He just posted it on insta though" she said.

My eyes began to water, "its cool, you know if that's who he's bringing on the trip?" Jayda spoke for me. I sucked my tears in.

"I think so I be trying to listen to pap conversations" she laughed.

"Ion see why they would want to bring any female around theese sisters" ci looked at me and p.

They laughed, everybody was done with they nails but Mai.

They Chinese people started talking bullshit like usual. "Bitch I understand Chinese now shut the fuck up and finish my shit" Mai said all calmly.

"She gone be that calm though" I laughed.

We soon all went home to pack and shit.

I was laying on my bed scrolling through my pictures.

I laughed when I seen one in particular.

Treasure. Xx bra, I was smack but Indy always wanted to argue about taking my pictures. It ante been long but I miss you like crazy shit feel so unreal I wanna just go lay in the bed with you and p one more time. @Indigo_doubleO