NBA(25)

Splash

"Thanks for the dick daddy" Tara smirked

"Whatever bra" I waved her off, "hand me my pants" I said

She smiled throwing something under her cover. "What you just do?" I asked.

"None here you go" she tossed me my pants.

"Weird ass hoe" I commented

"Shut up nigga" she rolled her eyes

Indigo

"Everybody rise!"

Here i was staring at the back of my daddy head. I haven't seen him since I was 14 years old.

I held p hand tightly with my fingers crossed. Praying silently.

.

.

"How did it go?" Cici asked.

"Friday he get out" treasure smiled, "why p don't look happy?" Jayda asked.

"Who knows" treasure shrugged. P suddenly caught an attitude stomping up the steps. I heard her slam her door.

"That bitch always angry" Tara rolled her eyes.

"And you always ugly but she don't say shit" cici said.

"Yo why is you always speaking to me!" Tara snapped.

"You already know my issue with you" cici noes flared.

"Bitch that happened in the 8th grade let it go" tara rolled her eyes.

"Let it go? Bitch you made my lil sister kill herself and you want me to let that shit go? Ain't no phoney kickers this way, how you gone take my sister from me?  fuck outta here mane! I should shoot your fucking head off your fucking shoulders" Ciara shook making my jaw drop.

"The hell?" Jayda questioned

"Right explain" treasure said

"My sister was 12 years old bra, she was 14 her and her fat ass sister was picking with my lil sister and beat her up so bad one day it fucked her face up real bad and my lil sister ended up jumping in front of a car cause they wouldn't leave her alone. Like bitch you so fucking sad" cici said

"Okay that sounds like a personal problem oh yeah ask splash on a scale from 1 through 10 how good was my pussy" Tara rolled her eyes then smirked..

Cici pulled her gun out, "yo Ciara!" Treasure yelled.

"What the fuck!"

Young boy

My phone went off, it was a text from bre telling me to come to her spot. "I'm bout to bounce" I dapped up, 3 and nem.

"Be safe" pap said.

"Yall to" I nodded
Pulling up to bre their was an extra car in the drive way making me roll my eyes.

I went to her door, knocking ante nobody answer. I huffed knocking again i was already agitated as fuck. The door opened, nobody was right their though. I walked in and scrunched my face up before I knew it i was put in handcuffs.

This bitch set me up

"Ante this a bitch!" I growled

"You fucked up" the pig threw me in the back of the seat making me hit my head.

"Fuck!" I groaned

Spalsh/boomer

"I'm bout to head out" I said getting up.

"Where the fuck you going?" 3 asked

"Mine yo business bitch" I laughed.

"W.e be safe" he flagged me off.

I walked out the car, and started walking up the street.

I dug my hands in my pocket grabbing my phone. I started scrolling on Instagram. I looked up seeing a nigga waking towards me with a mask on. I went to grab my gat but ain't feel it on my waist.

That bitch Tara

When I looked up I was stabbed in the stomach, multiple times. Making me groan as blood gushed, my eyes watered.

"Fuck" I grumbled he took off running I stumbled trying to walk back towards beenie house.

I heard multiple gun shots go off from up his way. My eyes started to close when I made it to his house. The door was wide open I dropped on the steps. As everything went black.

Beenie

"I'm hungry as fuck" I said once splash walked out.

"On my momma"pap said

Before I knew it we heard tires screeching and niggas was running up in my shit.

"Oh why today god? Trying to kill me hungry" KD dumb ass said

I pulled my gun out quick, whoever these niggas was they came hard. We was getting shot up, but we was firing back they had more niggas bigger guns at the moment and more amo.

We was lighting shit up to, shells casings smacking the floor. So many gin shots was going off.

They ran out well some did some of they niggas was dead on the floor.

I looked up, pap was hit in the shoulder and neck. Tendo body was in shock and I don't know where he was hit it was just hella blood. Ben was shot in the thigh and stomach. Montana was shot in the shoulder and rib. KD got shot in his neck struggling to breath.

I was hit in my leg, I grabbed my phone quickly.

Indigo

We finally got the gun from cici and kicked Tara ass out. Jayda and treasure went to go get Ciara medicine cause she was freaking out.

Ciara phone started to ring she walked out. "We gotta go" she said.

"Go where CI?" I asked

"The boys got shot and splash got stabbed" she started crying.

We ran out, soon as we walked on the porch a black truck  pulled up. These niggas with mask got out, "fuck" I gritted.

We was bout to dip but then these huge niggas snatched us up and threw us in the van.

"Bro what the fuck-

Before I could finish I got hit with something heavy.

Treasure

"We belong together" we sung that Mariah Carey jaint.

"This shit strong as fuck" I inhaled.

"On baby tho" jayda laughed

"If this car don't get the fuck out my way" jayda snapped.

"Right like what the fuck is they doin!" I yelled sticking my head out the window.

"Yo get out the way!" I yelled, then all of the sudden a big ass tow truck smacked me hard as fuck making us fly.

Every thing went black

Princess

"Hello?"

......

Comment and vote

They just tried to take out the whole NBA like that though?