NBA(33)

Princess

"Kentrell is y'all serious?" I asked looking at them I just got off of work. Him and the boys gone be in here watching bad girls club.

I took my shoes off putting them back in my box. "Yo this bitch keyarie or w.e the hell her name is annoying as hell" Ben slapped his forehead.

"Old ass lady make-up" boomer said, "word she ugly as hell" Montana nodded.

"She talking bout pretty girls get on her Nerves like bitch" young boy said.

"Then this hoe Susan she is a nasty ass bop she be cheating talm bout she married but she got a side nigga let that bitch be my bitch I would box the fuck outta her" KD shook his head.

"On my momma" pap laughed

"Then that white girl, bro she just be lying talm bout she got jumped in a church like shut yo lying ass up" extendo shook his head.

"Then seven like who names their kids after a fucking number or who would want to be known as a number" KD said putting emphasis on it lookin at 3 attempting to throw shade.

"KD shut yo bitch ass up" 3 looked at him getting up walking out. "He need some pussy you know he ante been with no other girl since Indy" big b said.

I looked at ken, he smiled and poked his lips out. I went and gave him a small peck, "lay down with me" he said. "No I'm bout to get in the shower I just got off of work" I said he sucked his teeth.

I got out the shower and walked back in my room and seen that now everybody was In my room including this girl.

"Hey y'all" I said to the girls. "Wassup bitch how was your day?" Jayda asked.

"It was exhausting" I rolled my eyes sitting next to young boy.

"This my girl Mai" pap said.

"Wassup I'm Princess" I gave her a nod. She smiled at me.

I started rolling up, "you need to stop smoking" young boy said.

"Damnnn it's a problem if I'm high, I know you miss when I was 7 I was shy. Shit I ante gotta lie about shit I don't care I don't try" I rapped.

"No I don't" treasure came in.

I passed young boy my bag of weed, "nigga roll my weed and get the fuck up out my face. I'm finna fuck your fucking face I just needed a break" I rapped.

"Shut up" young boy muttered rolling up for me.

"Aye y'all wanna go somewhere like outta states?" Jayda asked.

"Yeah I'ma bring a bitch" Ben said.

"I wish Indy was here" beenie mumbled ante nobody hear him but me.

I just handed him my blunt and the lighter. "Why they let the ro out" treasure smiled. "He gone be right back in their" Mai said.

"Oh you know the no lims?" CI asked.

"Kyrin my cousin" she laughed. "Ohhh" she nodded.

Young boy slid his hand up my shirt while he went through my messages.

"I'm bout to ask my daddy can we go" treasure said. "He gone say yes" I shrugged, "Mai you wanna come?" I asked. I get this cool vibe from her if I didn't I wouldn't have asked.

"Yeah if it's okay with pap" she looked at him. "Fuck what his bum ass think bitch you can come" jayda said pap mugged her.

"What yo black ass looking at?" She bucked at him.

"Yall hungry?" Ben asked I shook my head no while they all said yeah. "I'ma get you some food anyways cause I know you gone be trying to eat my food" he said I rolled my eyes.

"I'm bout to take a nap" I yawned, they all started getting ready putting they shoes on. I laid down when I heard the door close. But then I sat back up when I heard something break. I went towards my daddy room, I seen treasure coming out the bathroom, they left her ass tho lol.

She looked at me as we heard more shit getting thrown around. I opened his door to see him throwing shit around breaking shit.

I frowned and looked back at treasure telling her to wait at the door. I went all the way in, "dad" I whispered. He turned around it was as if he wasn't himself. He tossed  me against the wall. Treasure ran in and tried to calm him down but he threw her to.

"What's wrong with daddy mawmaw?" I asked my grandma

"Your daddy got a bi polar disorder you do to but it's not as bad. He didn't take his medicine stay away from him he is very dangerous when he doesn't take his medicine" she said walking in the kitchen.

I stood at the door and watched him punch holes in walls. "Princess she said no" an 11 year old Indy whispered. "He's not going to hurt me" I whispered back. I slowly walked in the room, "daddy" I whispered. He stopped and looked at me and then went back to punching stuff.

I lightly touched his hand with my small hand and made him look at me in my eyes. I thought back on the song he sung me In order to go to sleep.

He slowly started to calm down, tears flowing out his eyes. I rubbed his back, then started to cry "I'm sorry" over and over again.

"Its okay daddy" I whispered.

"It's like beauty and the beast" Indy squealed.

I stood up and grabbed his hand, he wouldn't look at me in the face. I grabbed his face making him look at me.

Strummin' my pain with his fingers
Singin' my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
Killing me softly with his song telling my whole life
With his words killing me softly with his song
I heard he sang a good song
I heard he had a style
And so I came to see him
And listen for a while
And there he was this young boy
A stranger to my eyes
Strummin' my pain with his fingers
Singin' my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song

"I'm sorry" he cried, "it's okay it's like beauty and the beast" I smiled softly before breaking down.

Comment and vote