NBA(40)

Treasure

Treasure

"Ben" I tapped his forehead. I looked at Bridget as she stood in my doorway with her arms crossed and her face scrunched.

"What" he frowned in his sleep. "Yo bitch want you" I said he sucked his teeth sitting up. "What yo?" He asked looking at her.

"When you coming to bed?" She asked.

She must not know her worth and that is sad as hell. No matter how deep in love you are you always need to know your worth. Why you keep letting Ben ass play you cock?

"I was just in bed" he laid back down. She stomped her foot turning around, I shook my head.

"P still not talking to you?" He mumbled.

"treasure you really shouldnt do that" p said as she sat on the bathroom sink watching me as I leaned over the toilet.

"Its gone make me smaller" I whispered sticking my finger in the back of my throat before throwing all my lunch up.

"That shits nasty" she shook her head.

"Plus that's not healthy you excersising every day for long hours than not eating frl" she said.

"You don't understand princess!" I cried.

"Okay, okay boo its gone be good. You can still eat like fish and shit that's healthy" she hugged me.

"Y'all the police here" indigo rushed in the bathroom. "Shit" I hissed.

"What you do?" They both asked. "I robbed Cheyenne" I said.