NBA(21)

Young boy

"Stand up to her,it's your hoodie she has no right to take it" KD said eating some noodles.

"Right nigga you young boy! Don't let her play you, you a 38 baby" Ben laughed

"Shut up" splash laughed at him.

"That's exactly what I'ma do im-

Just as I was going to finish she walked in, "hey booboo"
She smiled at me.

"Hey" I smiled, "soft ass" pap laughed. They all start getting weak, "that's a knee slapper" 3 hit his knee laughing.

"What's so funny" the rest of the girls came in. "I don't know" p shrugged.

"Just as you was walking in the door, young boy was talking bout how he gone check you" pap said.

"Oh really" she looked at me raising her eyebrows.

"Nah they lying" I said, "young boy soft" treasure laughed.

"Word" jayda laughed

"Hehehe" I mocked them with a stank face.

"I missed you" p sat on my lap.

"No I missed you more" I said

"No you didn't, girls be goin through it we be stressing thinking bout yall. And all Yall do is sit and twist that dry ass hair" she shook her head.

"On my daddy" treasure laughed nodding.

"It's hot as hell" jayda said

"Take your jacket off " Montana said in a duh tone. "No bitch this my outfit" she mugged him.

"Girl don't nobody care about your outfit" kd said

"Somebody need to care about your head shape" she shot back making us fall out.

My phone started to ring it was bre ass.

"Hella?"

-Hey baby

"Miss me with that hey baby shit didn't you see me calling and texting your ass?"

-Im sorry I didn't have my phone on me

"It's okay I love you"

I hung up.

"Bitch you wild you just told that hoe you love her" tend laughed.

"Since we was lying to each other why not? She lied to me it was only right that I lied to her" I shrugged

"Aye baby" pap got p new friend attention. Her name was Tara she just started coming around like a week ago. She cool but her and cici stay beefing.

"Boy where your girlfriend at?" She asked him rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"Bitch she sleep mind your business, now it's your time to shine" he smiled making me bust out laughing.

He funny as hell

"I'm just saying if I like you and you don't like me your a stupid ass hoe" he shrugged

"Boy w.e I got me a boyfriend that make sure I don't have to worry bout anything" she said

"Bitches swear they got a street nigga cause he outside all day. Like sis he homeless stop playing yourself" cici rolled her eyes throwing shade making Ben and pap gasp. Splash and treasure Fell out laughing.

"She said that nigga homeless!" Beenie got weak yelling.

"What ever Ciara" she rolled her eyes.

"My name famous ass cici but thanks" she said.

"Aye bae" KD smacked jayda phone out her hand hard as fuck. She sucked her teeth and looked at her phone picking it up. It was a long ass scratch on the screen. We all started laughing. She picked him up and threw him, making me start rolling.

"Sometimes you just gotta throw the whole nigga away and start over" p laughed

"Bae can you buy me them orange Tims" indigo asked beenie.

"Nope" he popped them p she threw a lil fit crossing her arms. "I need a nigga that loves me like he love his niggas" she pouted.

"Word niggas love the fuck outta they friend's" treasure nodded.

My momma walked in the house bout angry as a bitch. "Where you just come from?" I asked.

"Work nigga! Why you need something desean!?" She snapped

"Swear parents becoming home from work so fucking angry like they just slayed a dragon, and helped el chapo escape from jail" tend shook his head.

"On my daddy" indigo laughed

"Bitch shut up" KD mugged her.

"KD shut the fuck up before I crack that noggin you got on your shoulders" she bucked at him.

I laughed

Princess P

"KD shut the fuck up before I crack that noggin you got on your head off your shoulders" she bucked at him.

"Shut up" he mugged her

"Bitch mad tell that bitch to beat me up" she shrugged.

"So when he beat your ass then what?" Ben laughed.

"Then my nigga gone shoot him in the head can't miss that nigga head" she laughed

"Ante that right babe?" She looked at beenie he smiled and kissed her lips.

"You know" he smiled.

"Nigga" KD mugged him, "whet?" He questioned

"None none at all it's bout to get slow for you" KD nodded slowly.

"Kentrell your bitch calling my phone" I tossed him my phone.

"How she get your number?" Cici asked

"I don't know but I remain unbothered and untouched" I smiled

"So what if she touch you then?" KD asked

"Jesus need to touch your head" I shot.

"Bra fuck all of y'all" he got mad as shit, "bro" I said

"Nah fuck y'all" he headed towards the stairs making me fall out laughing.

Comment and vote I'm back so be happy hoes