When will you wake up?

"Yeah maybe it will, just don't know right know Colin." Rory replied.

"Maybe we should go down to the cafeteria to get something to eat?" Finn asked.

"Finn, I don't know, I don't really want to leave Logan alone.." Rory answered.

"Come on Rory, you have to get something to eat." Colin told her.

"I know.. I don't really want to leave him alone.." Rory answered.

All the sudden Honor showed up in Logans room.

"You don't have to leave him alone Rory, I'll stay with him until you guys come back."Honor told Rory.

"You're sure Honor? I don't mind staying here." Rory said.

"I don't mind at all staying here with my baby brother." Honor told Rory reassuring.

"Okey, we'll back in 30 minutes tops okey?" Finn told Honor.

"Sure!! Go and eat something, I'll be right here."Honor told them.

PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE

Finn, Rory and Colin went down to the cafeteria to eat something. But when Rory had ordered her food and they sat down, Rory just kept picking in her food. She just couldn't stop worrying about Logan.
She kept thinking what if something happens while we're down here eating...

"Love?? You're okey there?" Finn asked

"Hmm??What? Did you say something?" Rory asked confused.

"Yeah, I asked if you're okey?" Finn asked her again.

"Yeah sure I'm fine." Rory assured him, not sounding very convincing.

"Rory please try eating something? Logan wouldn't want you to starve yourself." Colin told her.

Suddenly Finn's phone rang.

"Yeah, Honor what is it?" Finn asked

Both Rory and Colin looked at Finn when he said Honor's name.

"I need all three of you to come back to Logan's room like now!!" Honor said in a hurry.

"Woah slow down, we'll be right up okey?"Finn told her.

When he hung up with Honor , he told Colin and Rory that they needed to go back up to Logan's room. Rory looked at him in worry.

"What had happened to Logan? Why weren't she there..?!?!" She kept repeating in her head.

"Finn what is going on?" She asked Finn with tears now streaming down her face.

"I don't know love, Honor just needed us to come back up again." He told her reassuring.

They headed for the elevators, pressed the button, waiting for the doors to open, what seemed like forever, finally the doors opened and they stepped on to the elevator and pressed the level 3 button. The doors closed and they went up to Logan's room.

When they reached level 3 and the doors opened, Rory practically ran to Logan's room.

Finn and Colin ran after her, when they reached his door, they saw Rory crying...
Logan wasn't there.. They boys started to panic and Rory was crying hysterically, suddenly both Dr.Grey, Dr.Avery and Honor came in to the room.

"Honor.. Where is he!?!?!" Rory practically both screamed and cried.

"Rory slow down, they just took him to run some more tests on him." Honor told her.

"But why? He's still unconscious..?" Rory said still crying.

"Rory he woke up." Honor said happily

"What? When? How?" Rory could nearly talk in sentences.

"Like 20 minutes ago." Dr.Avery told Rory

"Where is he? How is he?" Both Finn and Colin asked.

"He's on another level having some tests done, he will be done with in the hour." Dr.Avery told them.

"So just wait here and we'll have him down as soon his finished." Said Dr.Grey

"Thanks Dr.Grey and Dr.Avery." Honor said since Rory was to shocked to even speak.

All Rory could think about was that Logan was awake again and she was soon going to see the man she loved again.

What is wrong with Logan? What will happen? Stay tuned and I'll update again when I have time.
Thank you so much for reading 🙂 🙂 🙂