Another setback

After meeting with Paris, they both walked out of from the coffee shop and said goodbye to each other. When Rory had grabbed a cab, she suddenly her got a text, she saw it was from Finn.

She could feel the panic rising in side her.

She unlocked her phone and opened hers and Finn's conversation.

~ "Hey love, just wondering how things are going with Paris." ~ Finn.

~ "Hey Finny, just finished so I'm on my way home now." ~ Rory.

~"Great, we'll order some pizza when you get back." ~ Finn.

~"Sounds great, how's Logan doing?" ~ Rory.

~ "He's sleeping for now." ~ Finn.

~ "Just keep an eye on him and I'll be home soon." ~ Rory.

~"See you soon love." ~ Finn.

30 minutes later she walked through the lobby doors and towards the elevator.
When she reached the elevator the doors suddenly opened and out walked Mitchum Huntzberger himself. She could feel the anger rising inside her.

"What are he doing here? He better not have upset Logan.." She thought to herself.

"Miss Gilmore." Mitchum greeted her.

"Mitchum, what are you doing here?" She asked him confused.

"Well I'd thought I would visit my son and invite him to a business dinner." Mitchum answered her.

"You are unbelievable, you're son is sick. He can hardly stand on his own. He is exhausted from his chemo sessions." Rory told him almost getting angry.

"You may think that but I care about my son, I just want him to really learn the business before he take over for me." Mitchum told her.

"He doesn't want take over for you, don't you realize that..?" Rory told him now getting upset.

"We will see about that." Mitchum told her with a smile then he walked past her and walked outside.

As soon as Mitchum left, she quickly walked into the elevator and went up to their floor.
When the elevator stopped at their floor, the doors opened and she quickly walked towards the door. When she walked in to the apartment, she saw Finn and Colin sitting on the couch, talking to each other.

"What the hell did Mitchum do here?" She asked angrily.

"Hey to you to love. He wanted to see Logan but I told him that Logan were sleeping.
And he asked to tell Logan to call when he woke up." Finn told her calmly.

"Urgh.. Why does he still do this..? Thinks he can just show up like nothing has happened." Rory told them sighing.

"I don't know, he's unbelievable that's for sure." Colin told her.

"How did everything go with Paris?" Finn asked her.

"It went great just a little awkward.. But she will start Monday." Rory answered him.

"Sounds like a plan." Colin told her.

"I'm just going to go check on Logan, I'll be right back." Rory told them.

She walked out from the living room and towards the bedroom, then she opened the door and walked in.
When she entered, she saw Logan sitting up in bed with his eyes closed and head leaned back. She quickly walked over to him and sat down beside him then took his hand.