Part 1 - An Lunch date & An Dinner Date

In the middle Rory just woke up and saw Logan were still asleep. She decided she should take a shower so she gently got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, she turned on the water and got in. And she just stood there thinking about completely nothing, not even Logan.

20 minutes later she stepped out and grabbed a towel and wrapped around herself then she gently walked into the bedroom and saw Logan were still sleeping and she gently put on her nightgown. Then she gently got in bed and grabbed her book that laid on her bedside table, she covered herself with the cover and started reading.

Minutes later Logan laid his head in her lap like he just knew she were there. About an hour later she decided to stop reading and try getting some sleep. She gently put her book down and slowly laid back still with Logan in her lap. Hours later she woke up by the sound of their alarm clock.

She saw Logan were still laying on her lap, she gently tried to get him of her without waking him.
She gently got out of bed and walked out to the kitchen, where she made some coffee for herself.  "I really needed this right now. I'm glad he hasn't woken up yet, he need to sleep." She thought to herself.

She grabbed her cup of coffee and walked out to the living room and grabbed her computer and started working. An hour later her phone buzzed, she looked at the phone and saw she had a text from Finn.

"Hey love, how's our boy doing?" ~ Finny.

"Hey, he's sleeping for now thankfully.. He's pretty tired after yesterday. But he really enjoyed it." ~ Rory.

"Maybe we can meet up at your place for lunch? Mine and Colin's treat." ~ Finny.

"I'd love to Finn, I'll have to see how Logan's feeling when he wakes up. But I think we can see you guys for lunch." ~ Rory.

"Well call me when you know how our boy is feeling today." ~ Finny.

"I promise Finn, talk to you later :)" ~ Rory.

When she had finished texting Finn, she decided to go see if Logan were awake yet. She walked towards the bedroom and gently walked up to him. She gently sat down next to him and touching his cheek.

"He feels hot, I hope he doesn't have a fever again." She thought to herself. She decided she had to wake him even if she didn't want to.

"Baby? Time to wake up." She softly whispered to him.

"Hmm, Ace?" He asked both confused and tiredly.

"It's me baby, how are you feeling today?" She asked a little concerned.

"I really don't know ace, I just want to sleep." He answered her tiredly.

When she noticed he were falling asleep again, she gently shook him, she then helped him sit up.

"Hey, you're not falling asleep on me again, I need you to stay awake baby." She told him.

"Ace... Bucket please." He almost shouted since he really felt like throwing up.

She quickly grabbed the bucket and gave it to him, he grabbed it and firmly hung on to in and threw up for what seemed like forever. The only thing she could do for him were just being there and supporting him as much as she could. When he finally stopped throwing up, he sat it down on the floor and rested his head on Rory's shoulder.

"Feel better?" She asked him with concern.

"A little, I'm just so tired of this now ace.." He told her honestly.