Taking care of Logan

A few hours later Rory woke up by a sound, she opened her eyes and saw that Logan wasn't in bed. She realized that the sound came from the bathroom and she realized something was wrong with Logan. She jumped out of the bed and walked quickly to the bathroom, she saw Logan sitting on the floor and holding on to the toilet while he was throwing up.

"Baby, are you okey?" She asked concerned.

"No.. I'm not okey.." Logan sighed.

Logan tried to get of the floor but his legs betrayed him and he fell down but Rory caught him just in time.

"Let's get back to bed baby." She told him.

"Yeah.." He said tired.

Rory hold on to his waist and helped him back to bed. When she had gotten him in bed she went to get a bucket just in case Logan needed to throw up again.
When she got back to bed, she found him asleep again so she put the bucket by the bed, then she covered him with the cover.

She looked at the time an it said 3.30 am, she decided to go back to sleep. She laid down beside Logan once again and this time she curled up to him and kissed him on his neck.

Logan woke up again a few hours later and felt sick again, he knew he couldn't make it to the bathroom on his own and he didn't want to wake up Rory. Then he saw the bucket beside the bed and thought that Rory must have put it there. He slowly tried sitting up and just as he grabbed the bucket he puked.

Rory woke up by the sound of him puking, she sat behind him hugging him.

"I don't want to do this Ace.." Logan whispered crying.

"I know baby, you will be okey. You just need to keep getting chemotherapy."Rory told him.

"I love you ace, you know." He told her.

"I love you too Logan, do you want to get back to bed?" She asked him.

"I don't know Ace, I don't really want to get back to sleep again.. " Logan told her.

"Why don't you want to get back to sleep?" She asked him concerned.

"I just don't see the point.." He told her honestly.

"Baby, you have to sleep even if it's not much. You at least need to try." She told him.

"I guess you're right Ace." He told her.

"I'm always right Logan." She told him joking.

He started laughing but was caught of when he started vomiting again.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, are you okey?" She asked worried.

"I'm not really sure anymore ace.." He told her honestly.

"Let's try to get some rest okey?" She told him.

They laid down on the bed once again but this time Logan laid faced Rory and held her tight not waiting to let go of her.
Then again a few hours later Rory woke up and Logan was still sleeping, she decided to let him sleep and go make some breakfast.

She walked out to the kitchen and made some coffee for herself and some tea for Logan and then she pulled out some bowls, mugs and cereal.

She put everything on a tray and walked out to the bedroom again. She put down the tray on the coffee table then she walked over to Logan, she sat down on Lohans bedside. She gently drew her fingers through Logans hair and told him softly.

"Baby it's time to wake up." Rory told him.

"Mmm ace.. I'm tired." He whispered.

"I know baby but I need you to at least try eating something. Can you do that for me?"She asked him softly.