A New Hope

Rory stood up for the chair while Logan took out the ring from the box and placed on her finger. Logan didn't care that he was weak, he picked up Rory from the ground and took her in his arms and spun her around.

Then he put down her again and placed a kiss on her mouth. After he had kissed her, they both turned to the gang and saw them clapping and the girls crying.

"I can't believe it, I'm actually going to become Mrs.Huntzberger.." Rory thought to herself.

"You okey Ace?" Logan asked her while looking in to her eyes.

"I'm okey Logan, I'm just happy." Rory answered him.

The others made their way to them, to congratulate them.

"Congrats you guys!!" Finn told them while kissing Rory on the cheek and shook Logan's hand.

"Thanks man." Logan thanked him.

"Can't believe you two are engaged." Paris told them.

"I guess you're stuck now Huntz." Colin joked.

They then all sat down at the table again, then ordered deserts.
When they had finished their deserts, they all decided to call it a night. They all said goodbye to each other.

"Goodbye Sarah, it was nice meeting you." Rory told Sarah.

"It was nice meeting you too Rory." Sarah told Rory.

"Thanks for tonight Huntz." Robert thanked Logan.

"It was great seeing you man." Logan told Robert while giving him a bro hug.

"So I'll see you on Monday?" Paris told Rory.

"Yes, and you don't have to come until 09.30, don't have to be at work until 10.00." Rory told Paris.

After they had said goodbye to each other, Logan and Rory walked out from the restaurant and towards where Frank were waiting with the car. Frank opened the door then Rory and Logan got in the car and went home.

15 minutes later they arrived at the apartment entrance.

Logan got out from the car then grabbed Rory's hand and helped her out from the car.
They both walked hand in hand towards the entrance.

A few minutes later they arrived at their floor, Rory unlocked the front door and they walked into the apartment.

Once inside the apartment Rory noticed Logan were staring at his phone.

"Logan? You okey?" She asked him with a little concern.

"Yeah, Dr.Grey wants me come in to the hospital tomorrow, something about the chemo." Logan answered her.

"Do you need me to come with you tomorrow?" Rory asked him concerned.

"Yeah I'd like that." Logan answered her.

"Do you want to change in to something more comfortable and watch a movie?" Rory asked him.

"Sure Ace." He answered her.

Rory grabbed Logan's hand, then they walked into the bedroom and got changed.

"What movie should we watch?" She asked him once in bed.

"Umm The Fault In Our Stars?" He answered her.

Rory turned on the movie, then sat back down on the bed where Logan laid his head on her shoulder. Half way through the movie, Logan fell asleep. Rory gently unwrapped herself from Logan's grip around her. She picked up her phone, dialed her parents home number.

Seconds later Christopher answered the phone.