First Chemo & a visit from the past

"Hello, son."

"Mitchum, what are you doing here?" Rory said confused.

"I came to visit my son."Mitchum replied.

"Why? He hasn't heard from you in over a year.. And how did you find out anyway?" Rory said now getting frustrated.

"I found out from the hospital, the board sent there regrets about my son." Mitchum replied.

"Dad.. What are you doing here?" Logan said finally catching up on what happen.

"Logan, baby didn't you notice your dad coming?" Rory asked concerned.

"I guess I was to deep in thought, I'm sorry ace.." Logan apologized

"Hey, it's not your fault."Rory told him convincingly.

"Okey, what's going on here?" Mitchum asked nearly screaming.

"Your son is sick Mitchum, that's what's going on here!!" Rory said losing her patients.

"Sick? Sick how?" Mitchum asked.

"I have cancer dad."Logan told him.

"Cancer? When did you find out?" Mitchum asked.

"Almost a week."Rory answered.

"Why did I found out from a hospital board that you are sick...?" Mitchum screamed, which caused Logan jump, which he never did before.

"Logan you okey?" Rory asked concerned.

"Mm yeah." Logan sounding unconvincing.

"Mitchum I think it's time for you to leave." Rory told him.

"Excuse me!?!?!? This is my son, I'm not leaving." Mitchum screamed.

Dad.. Please just leave."Logan begged him.

"Fine I'll leave."Mitchum said angrily.

Just as Mitchum were leaving Dr.Grey and Dr.Avery entered the room, which meant it was time for Logan's first round of chemo.. Both Logan and Rory were nervous of how it would go. And nervous about how things would go on after this first round..

"Hello Logan, Rory, Logan it's time for your first round of chemotherapy." Dr.Grey told them.

"Can I come with him?" Rory asked both Dr.Grey and Dr.Avery.

"Of course you can Rory, Logan are going to need you for this first round." Dr.Avery replied.

"Ace you really don't need to come you know." Logan told her.

"Hush you, I'm coming and nothing you say will change that." Rory told him.

"Me and Colin can wait here until you guys come back." Finn told them.

"Are you guys sure? We'll be a couple of hours." Rory asked them.

"Of course we're sure love, we wouldn't be anywhere else." Colin answered.

"Thanks guys." Logan told them.

"So are you ready to get going Logan?" Dr.Grey asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Logan replied nervously.

Before Logan could even get out of bed a nurse came with a wheelchair and helped Logan into it, since Logan hadn't been on his feets for almost a week and he was still very weak neither Rory or the doctors wanted Logan to walk alone just yet.

Before they left Rory took a couple of books and her computer with her, she also took her phone, she grabbed Logan's headphones and phone to. Finn told her to call if she wanted then to get them anything. Then Logan and Rory and the doctors left for Logan's first chemotherapy session. Rory took the wheelchair from the nurse whom was driving Logan and started driving him herself.

Rory looked down at Logan and thought he looks really distant and scared, then she thought that he really looked really pail to.
They entered the elevator hall and went to the elevator in the middle and pressed the button a few seconds later the elevator came and the doors opened and they got in.

Dr.Grey pressed at the 6th button and they went up to the 6th level, when the elevator stopped on the right level and waited for the doors to opened, when the doors opened they got out and headed for the treatment room. Finn and Colin had arranged so that Logan would get a private room for him and Rory. They got to the room and there were all these machines and a armchair that Logan were going to sit in and a sofa that Rory could sit in.

The nurse helped Logan out of the wheelchair and in to the armchair. Then Logan got the needle with the chemo treatment in i his arm. Then the nurse told them to press a special button if there were any problems and a nurse would come. Then the nurse left.

And then there was only Logan and Rory left.
By seeing Logan sitting there getting chemo treatments it suddenly just hit Rory with big letters LOGAN HAS CANCER.. That was it she couldn't hold it in any more.. She bursted out in tears.

"Ace? What's wrong?" Logan asked concerned.

"I can't lose you.." She said crying.

"Hey,come closer." He begged her.

She pulled up a chair closer to him.

"Look at me Rory, you will never get rid of me, you hear?" Logan told her softly.

Rory just nodded at what he said.
30 minutes later Logan was asleep and Rory had started writing on her article for the New York Times, where she had been working for the last 3 years.
Suddenly she heard Logan moaning in pain, that's it she pressed the button and 10 seconds later a nurse came in.

"What's wrong?" The nurse asked.

"I think he's in pain, is that normal?" Rory asked concerned.

"That's completely normal, it's his first time."The nurse replied.

"Should I wake him?" Rory asked.

"I think you should, just to have him awake is for the best." The nurse replied.

"Just press the button if you need something more." The nurse told Rory.

"I will thank you." Rory said.

And with that the nurse left again and Rory had decided to wake Logan up.

"Logan, baby? Time to wake up." She placed her hand on his arm and gently shook him and kissed him on his mouth.

"Hmm? Ace? What's going on?" He asked confused.

"You're at your first chemotherapy session baby." She reminded him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot there for a second." He told her ashamed.

"It's okey baby." She reassured him.

"How long was I asleep for?" He asked her.

"About 30 minutes." She said gently squeezing his hand.

A couple of hours later Logan was finally finished with his first chemo session, you could see that the chemo had taken even more of his strength. Rory had helped him from the armchair to the wheelchair and then they had started to get back to his room where Finn and Colin had been waiting. By the time they got back to the room Logan had fallen asleep again.

Will he finally get to go home? How will he fell when he wake up?

Thanks you guys for reading!! Really appreciate it :))