10 Years In The Future Part II

Today was the day, they were going to renew their vows. To be honest they hadn't had it easy these past 10 years. But they had been really lucky, Logan had been officially cleared from the cancer. They had been blessed two more children after Richard.

"Mom? Are you in here?" Melany asked Rory.

"What is it sweetie?" Rory answered her daughter while putting the last touches of her makeup.

"Wow mom, you look beautiful. I have to ask you something. How did you meet dad?" Melany asked her.

I meet him in college, I was in my second year. To be honest I really didn't like your dad at first." Rory answered her with a smile.

"Really? Why?" Melany asked her while sitting down on the bed.

"He was a bit annoying at first, but I slowly fell in love with him." Rory answered her while adjusting her dress.

Suddenly Sarah walked into the bedroom dressed in her flower girl dress.

"Hey sweetie, is your father almost done?" Rory asked Sarah.

"I think so yes." Sarah answered her will sitting down beside her sister.

"Mom were just telling me how she meet dad." Melany told Sarah.

"Really, I've been wondering that too." Sarah said.

"Well the first time I meet him was at the campus at Yale, I first thought he was pretty annoying. But as time went by we grew closer and closer." Rory told them.

"But what made you two fall in love?" Melany asked her.

"Well we were at this group advent with uncle's Finn, Colin, Robert and auntie Rosemary and Stephanie. And we jumped of this really high sort of a building." Rory answered her while walking over to the bedside table and grabbed a picture of her and Logan.

" Rory answered her while walking over to the bedside table and grabbed a picture of her and Logan

"This is just after we jumped." Rory told them while showing Sarah and Melany the picture.

"Wow both you and dad looks so young." Sarah told her.