Their new reality

"How did I get in bed?" He asked confused.

"I helped you in bed baby, since I didn't want you standing while I was drawing up a bath for you. When I got back you were asleep." She told him.

"Why didn't you wake me Ace, when you were done with drawing the bath?" He asked.

"I wanted to let you sleep baby, you needed your strength." She told him while she sat down by him.

"Do you still want to take a bath or stay in bed?" She asked him.

"I think I want to stay in bed Ace, I'm really tired." He answered her.

"I know baby, is there anything I can get you?" She asked him.

"Maybe some tea?" He asked.

"Of course baby, I'll right back. Just don't fall asleep again." She asked him.

"I'll try Ace." He told her.

She walked out to the kitchen, made tea for Logan and coffee for herself. She walked out to the bedroom again, she saw Logan sitting up and watching her smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked him.

"You.. I love you so much ace, thanks for being here for me Ace." He told her.

"I love you too but you don't have to thank me, I wouldn't be anywhere else Logan." She assured him while kissing him.

Suddenly Logan made a weird face .

"Ace.. bucket please." He begged her.

She quickly got the bucket and gave it to him.

"Here baby."She said while giving it to him.

"Thanks." He said between the pauses.

"You okey baby?" She asked him concerned.

"I'm not really sure anymore ace.." He answered her.

"Do you want to try to sleep again baby?" She asked him.

"I can try, I'm really tired Ace.." He answered her.

"I know baby, let's at least try to get some rest okey?" She told him.

She helped him lay back, covered him with the cover. A few minutes later Logan was asleep, holding on to Rory's waist. She drew her hand through his hair.

Then a few hours later her phone rang, she gently pulled out of Logans grip. Slowly grabbed her phone and slowly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She looked at the phone seeing it was Finn calling.

~ "Hey Finn." She answered.

~ "Hello love, how's our boy doing? "He asked.

~ "He's doing okey under the circumstances, he's sleeping right now." She answered.

~ "Is there anything me and Colin can do for you guys?" He asked.

~ "Since you asked, could you and Colin come over and watch him because I have to go to work and take care of something's." She told him.

~ "Of course love, when do you need us to come?" He asked.

~ "In an hour maybe?" She answered him.

~ We're coming love." He told her.

~ "Thanks Finn." She thanked him.

~ " No problem love." He told her.