Lunch Date With The Parents

Wednesday morning.

Rory woke up by the sound of their alarm clock. She looked at the clock and read 08.30. Lunch were in 3,5 hours. She had to wake up Logan.

"Logan, time to wake up." She told him while gently kissing him.

"Good morning Ace." He said tiredly.

"Hey there sleeping beauty. How are you feeling?" She asked him.

"Pretty good for once." He answered her honestly.

"I'm glad to hear that." She told him honestly.

"What time are we meeting your parents at the inn?" He asked her while leaning in to kiss her.

"At 12, are you sure you're up for this today?" She asked concerned.

"I'm sure Ace, I promise you." He told her reassuring.

"Well in that case we need to get out of bed and get ready." She said while kissing him once again.

Not wanting to feel sick again, he gently sat up in bed. He sat down both his hands on the bed and slowly got up. He carefully made his way to the bathroom. When he reached the door, he stopped and leaned on the doorknob.

"You okey Logan?" Rory asked noticing him standing there.

"Yeah, I just got dizzy." He answered her still standing still.

"Maybe we should cancel with my parents? I don't want you to push yourself more than you're already doing." She told him concerned.

"No Ace, I don't want you to cancel with your parents. You have nearly seen them since I got sick. We're going and I promise I'll tell you if I'm not feeling well." He told her reassuring.

"You promise? We really don't need to go." She asked him.

"Yes I promise ace. And we're going, that's final." He told her.

She walked up to him, wrapped her arms around his waist and just stood there.

"I love you so much, you know." She told him.

I love you so much to Ace, I don't know what I would do without you." He told her while kissing her on the forehead.

The stood there for about 15, just holding on to each other. Then Rory helped him undress and getting in to the shower. When she had helped him, she walked back to the bedroom and started picking out some clothes to wear.

She decided on a medium long summer dress and beige high heels. Suddenly she heard the shower stop and the door open. She walked back into the bathroom and saw Logan getting out. She grabbed the towel and handed it to him.

"Did you enjoy the shower?" She asked him.

"It felt amazing. Have you picked out something to wear?" He asked her.

"Yes, I have and I picked something out for you to, hope you don't mind." She told him.

"I don't mind at all Ace." He told her honestly.

When he had finished drying himself, he walked out to the bedroom and saw the clothes Rory had picked out for him. Beige shorts, a light blue shirt and his favorite black shoes. He smiled for himself, thinking of how lucky he were for having her in his life.

He got dressed the walked into the kitchen where his Ace were making tea for him. He sneaked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her from the behind, he kissed her on her neck.

"Logan, you scared me." She said while jumping slightly.

"I'm sorry Ace." He laughed.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked him noticing what the time were.