Midoria's Heart Prologue - The Legend

Hi there! This is my first story, i would love it if you would read it and tell me what you think! (this is just the prologue, the actual story starts in the next chapter. - i should upload that soon)

Listen to the music in the video link beside - it was kinda written to that (at least, it was what inspired it)

__________________________________________________________________________________

The Legend of Midoria's Heart

Prologue: The Legend

There was a time long ago, before the Kingdom came to be named Midoria, when it was in fact a part of Earth. The Aerians (as they were called at the time for their wings) while not a part of humanity, did not hide their existence and were highly regarded by the kingdoms surrounding their own.

But this peace could not last. It would be changed by one man...

Unhappy with the humans he sought to destroy them, along with all of the Aerians who stood against him and sided with the humans and those whom he deemed "weak."

His power spread and Darkness ruled the land.

Terrified Aerians gave in to his will, and times were dark indeed.

One lone priestess stood against him. Locked in her temple, she pleaded to the Gods. For a time, it seemed as though all was lost; that the Gods had not heard her pleas, or that they simply did not care...

But her cries were heard and her prayers answered. The Gods bestowed a great and wonderful power upon her. It is said that they gave her a 'Heart of Love' with the ability to seal away the Darkness.

The priestess went to the center of the Kingdom, to her Castle Shrine and used her great power to lift the Kingdom from the Earth into the skies.

Angered, the man sought to destroy her; but her power proved to be greater than his. With her Light she banished his Darkness and sealed him away within the far borders of the Kingdom.

And so there was peace once more. Forgotten by the fleeting humans it floats still, high above in the skies. The new Kingdom was named for its creator and Queen, Midoria. When she died, the Heart vanished from view and though many tried to find it, none prevailed...

But it is there to this day; protecting, keeping watch over it's Kingdom and its people...

Midoria's Heart.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think! ~Thanks ^.^

Midoria's Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें