Chapter 23- Won't let go

Theme song above- say you won't let go by James Arthur

2:07 pm, 23rd June

NONSO's POV

"Audrey... Andretta!!" Common let's get going or we will miss our flight."
I glanced at my watch, before looking towards the door again.
Why did I even agree to the both of them following me?

"Coming..." Audrey said as she struggled with her purple box at the front door. "Urrrgh! common!" She huffed, as she pulled on the hand.

I headed over to help her with it and discovered the box was very heavy.

"What did you put in there? Your sister?"

She rolled her eyes "She wishes."
I lifted the box and carried it down the front steps, to where Willams was arranging the other bags in the boot. He straighted and collected Audrey's box from my hand.

"Where is Andretta?"

"She still had some things to pack upstairs." Audrey replied, as she searched her tote bag which was hanging from her shoulder.

"Never again!" I murmured before  heading back into the house to get Andretta. As I entered the front door, Audrey ran past me and rushed upstairs.

"Now where are you going to?"

"I forgot my charger." She called back, as she kept rushing.

"Could you bring your sister down when you are coming back?

"Okie dokie"

I sighed and pulled out my phone to check my messages. I had just sent a message to my personal assistant, when Andretta called me.

I looked from my phone at her, standing at the top of the stairs. "Now what?"

"I am confused bro."

"About?"

She raised up two swimming trunks "which one should I take with me? I checked and found out that Nigeria could be really hot sometimes. So which swimming trunk should I take. Pink or blue ?"

"Andy!!! Why didn't you do all that since last night? We have barely an hour to get to the airport and you are picking swimming trunks? I thought Nana helped you both pack for your trip."

Andretta rolled her eyes "If you had just picked one trunk, I should have finished packing by now."

Andrey came out of her room that moment "Ow! definitely the blue sis."

"Thank you." Andretta sighed and went back inside.

"Andy if you are not out in 5 minutes, I swear we are leaving you."

I heard Andretta shriek from her room before she ran down, dragging a bigger box than Audrey had.

"You both realise that we are just going for one week right?"

"Or the whole summer!" Audrey corrected.

"How did I even let you both trick me into this?" I asked, as I helped Andretta with her box.

"You love us that's why and Aunt Vicky helped."

We walked out of the house and once it was securely locked, we got into the car.

"Good bye house." Audrey peered out of the window and Andretta did same. They were really excited to be leaving with me for 'an early summer holiday' as they called it. In the meantime, I was busy on my I pad, making sure every loose end was tied.

"Does dad know we are coming to Nigeria?" Andretta asked.

I looked up from my I pad for a second, before I continued typing away. "No!"